Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
MOBILE FAN

7135 Outside India

Hi,

I am a pround owner on 7135. I am using it for alreast last 6 months and I am happy. :) Now, I am planning to move to US in Jan for long term - may be 3 years or more. I have DAPO scheme and that I will transfer to someother phone. I just want to know one thing, is it possible that I can use the same phone in US ? and How ? If so, I dont want to sell the instrument; if no.... bids are invited :Chulo:

dude ...!!

Try to see if you can register your ESN with ur local operator there ... many US operators allow that ,,,

if yes ... the process is straight and simple ... and can be done legally :clap:

else you can clone :P

cheers

ashok

ESN is quite a simple solution. And in that case two questions

1. I need to tell them the ESN of my phone. How can I ?

2. Can anybody tell me which are the companies that allows this ?

And for cloning, I am not very informed and understand that it cant be discussed here, so PMing you :Sorprendido:

Hi,

Right now, I am in USA. I brought Kyo 7135 here. I visited Verizon outlet here in Reading, MA. But they told me that they dont support 7135 anymore. Had it been a different handset, which they support, they would have registered my ESN.

This is just an info for the benefit of the forum.

I am new to US and dont know much about other CDMA players, I will try to do the same with other CDMA service providers and keep you posted. If anybody knows about them please let me know.