Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sajokj

N70 Handsfree On Nokia 6255

Last day I brought a Handsfree of N70 for my Nokia 6255. It works really great, What a effect. There is out put to speakers too. So We can connect to our normal big speakers. Great sound effect. Really this handsfree worth it. Its original Nokia's Handsfree

Try it.

can u give the model number of that or some description on nokia website so that i can have a look at it... and will it work on nokia 6265.... what do u think will it enhance its sound volume

Ya it can give u nice sound It cost around 450 Rs

Ya it can give u nice sound It cost around 450 Rs

dude plz let me know the model number plz which nokia headset is it

Is it the AD 41 headset. The nokia site doesn't show it as being compatible with 6255/6265. Can you control the mp3 player using it?

I can control MP3 player and Calling ect on it- I dont know the model number - But I use it on Nokia 6255- and it rocks

I can control MP3 player and Calling ect on it- I dont know the model number - But I use it on Nokia 6255- and it rocks

dude every nokia headset has a model number.Just see on it.On the volume control or on the push button there would be a model number lke HS-3 or anything let me knw that plz

I think it would be the AD 41 headset.... it comes with the N reries phones. I'm not able to get my hands on it. saw one on e bay but don't want to spend money before confirming if it'll work on my 6265

It is AD-49 - Original Headset - It rocks- go for it as it worth the money we pay its only just 450 bucks. This one works great on my Nokia 6255 and Also I can connect it to my Speaker system also- It really rocks

Even i had purchased a fake adapter to convert the pop port into the 3.5 mm port but i found that the sound quality was much worse as compared to the bundled headset. I'm wondering if it was because of the fake product or its just that these phone don't have a good volume output.

I need to know if you are experiencing any loss of sound quality or is it loud enough?

I also want to mention the the nokia site only 2 audio adapter to be compatible with 6255/6265 and those are AD 15 and the AD 46.

Are you sure its the AD 49 and working perfectly with the phone..... i know you mentioned that you can control the mp3 player...do u mean that all functions can be controlled?

Edited by docsinghal

sure I am using AD-49 - Original Nokia Headset which costs me 450. It works perfectly well. I can control mp3 player incoming calls ect. IN mp3 player I can select next song ect. The sound is really great - and when I connect to speakers I didnt find any loss in sound clarity. I checked it on my nokia 6255 and brought it myself. I wont be available on this forum for coming 30 days - If u have anymore to know call me at 9322787473

hi guys which audio adapters works best with nokia 6265 with gud sound quality????? can i get it online????