Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sutarianiral

Colour Problem On My Kyocera 7135

Hello friends ..

My display was working all rite till yesterday..

But suddenly my display has turned a bit dull...

Its like ..im not able to see 65K colours on my phone ...instead only 256 colours are seen ...all the photos n stuff which was seen very clear n perfect are now seen as im seeing it in a 256 colour resolution ...

Im in Ahmedabad n also the service station here does not have much idea about the phone as its a rarely seen instrument ..

can any one help ?? please..

ps - i have also tried soft n hard resets many times...but no gain..

Check PM mate :D

cheers

ashok

Hey tried that ashok.....but as i said(in pm) its been no gain .....

N u know the strange thing ...while surfing pages on EIS web after some time the images on the "web pages" become normal(that is of 65K colour) ...n phone ragains its original form of 65000 colours but its only for some time...then after again the same old colour resolution ...

when i mailed to kyocera(phone-help@kyocera-wireless.com) about this thing...they said that its some kind of software problem and i should contact my service provider ......i have also shown my phone to a Kyo service centre but they had very less idea about this phone.......ur comments???

When they say a software complaint ... then try a Firmware upgrade (at your own risk... there is a post about the process already ... just search.)

cheers

ashok