Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolboyashok

Pls Suggest A Good Best Handset For R Connect

dear all,

pls suggest a good handset for r connect.currently i m useing gtran.

thanks in adv.

i think nokia 2865 :D should do for you at rs6200/- in mumbai. :)

btw all the data transfers are abt standard :D

I'm not sure if the data transfer speeds of all the handsets is the same..... when i had LG 2030 it never used to go beyond 5-6 KBPS (kilobytes per second) then with a change to the LG RD 7230 i got speeds upto 14-15 KBPS but now with 6265 i regularly get about 16 KBPS. moreover i stay in an area with low network reception.... nokia gets better reception here as compared to my earlier phone that also might be an issue if a person stays in a low signal area.

It depends on ur budget..

if u r lukin for the best mobile(not considering budget)..then go for Nokia 6265..its by far the best of the lot..wid all the features u may b needin.

my budget is max. 15k and i want a good handset for r connect.

Then you can probably look for the higher handsets like Nokia 6265. Most higher end handsets will have good speed for NetConnect.

I'm not sure if the data transfer speeds of all the handsets is the same..... when i had LG 2030 it never used to go beyond 5-6 KBPS (kilobytes per second) then with a change to the LG RD 7230 i got speeds upto 14-15 KBPS but now with 6265 i regularly get about 16 KBPS. moreover i stay in an area with low network reception.... nokia gets better reception here as compared to my earlier phone that also might be an issue if a person stays in a low signal area.

u must be joking? i use to get 20KBPS speed with few tweaks and genuine datacable

^^^

Yes my dear friend Nokia6265 could be a better choice.

Regards.

u must be joking? i use to get 20KBPS speed with few tweaks and genuine datacable

No i'm not joking...why would i? this was in the years 2003-04 and i too had the original data cable..... maybe the network was slow at that time but i don't think that it was the case because when i changed to 7230 i immediately got better speed.

By the way coolboyashok, it would be a good option to go for 6265 with your budget...although you might have to put in an extra grand or so. Its a good phone with features foung in most GSM phone..... you can go thru the thread on that handset and decide.

Edited by docsinghal