New Handset - Classic 202

features:

1. ruim based.

2.b/w with color film

3. LMS

4. R world

now classic will take over lg

for 1250/- i can go for it anytime.

but guys is there any feedback on the battery life.. actual for moderate to heavy use.. :winko:

but guys is there any feedback on the battery life.. actual for moderate to heavy use.. :angry:

I am having this handset Classic 202 (Rs 777/-) & after using this for 15 days i have come to these conclusions:-

1. If you see the price tag (Rs 777/-) its a steal......

2. Battery Backup -- For average to moderate users 1 full day..... U have to charge it daily........

3. Signal strength ---- pretty good enough........ I have a hutch phone as well (Motorola V3i).... i have found sometimes my Rs 777/- mobile has signal whereas my

Rs 9000/- mobile doesnot have one.. On the whole..... Not an issue......

4. Features........... When u are getting it for as cheap as this u should not worry about features.......

Three Main features:-

1. Can make or receive phone calls

2. Can make or receive sms s

3 It rings when any calls come and the sound is pretty good........

5. Since it is having a RUIM card... migration to another Reliance Phone is easy and you will be able to retain the old number as well.......

FINAL VERDICT:- USE IT FOR 1 YEAR AND WHEN YOU CHANGE IT AFTER 1 YEAR YOU WONT FEEL THE PINCH..............

My personal opinion regarding mobiles is that either you should have the low-end mobile (which can be used for only making calls & sms) or the high end one (having all the features -- camera 2.0 MP minimum, bluetooth, MP3, radio, extendable memory.......)

This phone perfectly fits into the first category. and trust me you wont feel cheated after u will buy it...........

FULL PAISA VASOOL....................

Ya my dear friends, one of my friend also purchased this handset and he is quite satisfied with it.

Regards.

I purchased the phone Classic 202 2 days before.

Worth for Rs.777/-

But the problem I faced is with using of emergency numbers. As per its manual we can enter 10 emergency numbers, out of which 3 (100,101,102) are not customizable.

7 emergency numbers we can add as per our wish. The menu is settings, security, emergency numbers.

Later on if we keep the phone in emergency mode and dial the emergency numbers, it tries to connect and then gives a message "call ended".

I enquired about this with customer care. There the person talked nicely and started explaining me about speed dial and later accepts that he don't know about emergency number feature. Then he asked his supervisor and explained me that no reliance CDMA phone is having customizable emergency number feature. I explained him that already I am using LG 2030 which is having 3 customizable emergency numbers.

If anybody got solution for such problems please reply

S.Saravanan

but guys is there any feedback on the battery life.. actual for moderate to heavy use.. <_<

I am having this handset Classic 202 (Rs 777/-) & after using this for 15 days i have come to these conclusions:-

1. If you see the price tag (Rs 777/-) its a steal......

2. Battery Backup -- For average to moderate users 1 full day..... U have to charge it daily........

3. Signal strength ---- pretty good enough........ I have a hutch phone as well (Motorola V3i).... i have found sometimes my Rs 777/- mobile has signal whereas my

Rs 9000/- mobile doesnot have one.. On the whole..... Not an issue......

4. Features........... When u are getting it for as cheap as this u should not worry about features.......

Three Main features:-

1. Can make or receive phone calls

2. Can make or receive sms s

3 It rings when any calls come and the sound is pretty good........

5. Since it is having a RUIM card... migration to another Reliance Phone is easy and you will be able to retain the old number as well.......

FINAL VERDICT:- USE IT FOR 1 YEAR AND WHEN YOU CHANGE IT AFTER 1 YEAR YOU WONT FEEL THE PINCH..............

My personal opinion regarding mobiles is that either you should have the low-end mobile (which can be used for only making calls & sms) or the high end one (having all the features -- camera 2.0 MP minimum, bluetooth, MP3, radio, extendable memory.......)

This phone perfectly fits into the first category. and trust me you wont feel cheated after u will buy it...........

FULL PAISA VASOOL....................