Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
AmanJ

Mtnl Triband Tariff?

Hi

I would be greatful if any of u could provide me with the mtnl triband tariffs for Delhi, i m looking for the 2MBPS connection from MTNL, since airtel has not yet upgraded its lines.

these r the old plans,

ot they havent upgraded their plans.

i have heard BSNL has upgraded the plans.

these r the old plans,

ot they havent upgraded their plans.

i have heard BSNL has upgraded the plans.

BSNL now the best, amazing speed with low tariffs

go to nearest telephone exchange in that case. MTNL(mumbai) website is updated as per my knowledge. U can check delhi site with telephon exhcange.

MTNL MuMBAI website is not accessible as the server is down. :GirandoOjos:

QCS doent know how long it will be that way.

this is the second time in 10 days that i am not able to download my pop mails.. :angry:

Edited by copperco2

can anyone tell me if for night unlimited plans do i have to switch on my modem after 12.01 am or after and switch off by 8am or after.

its urgent.. :help:

^^^

@copper co2

Yes my dear friend you are right. You have to switch on the modem as soon as the clock shoots up 00:00 (12:00 a.m.) and switch it off before 8:00 a.m.

Regards.

@honest

but this should be system controlled...at the backend. :huh:

if i am talking with someone in US at the time then i have to necessarily get off :o the line, switch off the modem, wait for those minutes :angry: to move past 12 and then switch on again and switch off by 8am... :unsure:

Considering this plan is made for guys who are working on US shift.. this is bulls***. :eek:

Funnyly enough the guy who does this procedure of registering plans, confirming the same with the customer and is one of the regional persons to be conacted for change pf plans is not even aware of this fact :GirandoOjos: and very straigh forward way says that it will be monitored by the system and i dont have to do pretty much. :confuse:

even QCS does not have a clue.. :clap:

if this is the case then i am in big trouble... :help:

@Copper Co2

My dear friend you are absolutely right. In MTNL many customer care executive doesn't knows the facts. I think they doesn't get proper training by MTNL. This kind of irresponsible answers may throw anyone in huge troubles.

Actually it is clearly mentioned even on MTNL's website that we have to switch 'off' and 'on' the modem to get the benefit of night unlimited plan. A script runs on the Triband page of MTNL's website itself, which shows all the details. It seems that customer care executives of MTNL even don't bother to visit their on website.

Regards.

@ Honest.

You are very right about it. The executive was very surprised :grin: when i told him about it... :lol:

i have heard abt some timer device for night unlimited users. never used one though.

But its stupid that u need to shut off & switch on the modem. PLAIN STUPID.

which modem you have try something like this

i have GLB 502 T and wireless DI 524 this is unsecured network.. :SI:

i will search on the forum.. thanks, :)

@honest

but this should be system controlled...at the backend. :huh:

if i am talking with someone in US at the time then i have to necessarily get off :o the line, switch off the modem, wait for those minutes :angry: to move past 12 and then switch on again and switch off by 8am... :unsure:

Considering this plan is made for guys who are working on US shift.. this is bulls***. :eek:

Funnyly enough the guy who does this procedure of registering plans, confirming the same with the customer and is one of the regional persons to be conacted for change pf plans is not even aware of this fact :Equivocado: and very straigh forward way says that it will be monitored by the system and i dont have to do pretty much. :NOTriste:

even QCS does not have a clue.. :NOTriste:

if this is the case then i am in big trouble... :confuse:

Well, i dont think that would be the case. If someone was saying meant here than u have to switch on ur modem after 12 to avail of this offer and if u dont then that means u will be charged, then wat will if u switch on at 1 in the night and continue till 10 in the morning without switching off then by this means it should be free, but it wont..... I think u r right here the backend dystem will automatically monitior and will switch it to the free thing..... but it wont happen at exatly 12, cozz even they have to make money, it will happen at round 12.05 or 12.10 and the reason they will give is that server refreshes after so so and so mintutes..... :winko:

@ oops... A Lion

yup last night i switched off at 11.56.27 and switched on at 12.03. something. The clock stopped for me after that for the data download.

there is no history of data download available. :confuse:

but guys i am planning to have some business discusion with my frend in US.. so i have to plan my schedule accordingly.. on skype or whatever i may use..

itsnt it dumb. :winko: