Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
TheMafioso

Which Reliance Handset Has Best Battery Life

Hi Guys,

Please tell me which colour reliance handset has best battery life in budget of upto 6k...Need to get one soon..

Regards,

i believe it has to be nokia 2865 or nokia 2112.

if you want to make calls and receive them then plane jen 2112 is pretty good. :NOTriste:

Go for 6235. a value for money handset.

ya 6235 is good value for money . but range would go 8k .

in 6k . 2865 is good but no camera

hmm well 8k a lil beyond my budget..but can consider it..

how does 2865 and 6235 compare feature wise (except the camera) and which has better battery life ?

Also what about LG colour clamshells, has it got battery comparable to nokia?

battery life... buddy.

LG handsets have that problem. nearly all of them. :lol:

2865 n 6235 fall way behind when comes to battery life compared to 2112. perhaps the largest talktime. otherwise, 2865 is good. 6235 is having camera, but has a comparitively small n less colorful screen (65k instead of 192k), and no bluetooth. Also, the memory is limited, so use of camera is limited as well. Otherwise both r good.

apart from camera , overall nokia 2865 is better buy then nokia 6235

2865 n 6235 fall way behind when comes to battery life compared to 2112. perhaps the largest talktime. otherwise, 2865 is good. 6235 is having camera, but has a comparitively small n less colorful screen (65k instead of 192k), and no bluetooth. Also, the memory is limited, so use of camera is limited as well. Otherwise both r good.

i second it. :winko:

what good is 640*480 (0.3megapix) resolutin vga camera in 6235 ? 128*128 pix screen resolution. It does'nt have expandable memory neither mp3 player.

Instead of shedding 8k on such a set i should rather recommend to spend some more & buy 6275 for 11k which is far more practical & futurastic handset. or u should invest in some low end handset.

6235 would be considered value for money if its priced between 5-6k. I believe its overpriced.

Edited by anuragz

Dear Friend

Go for Nokia 2112. I am using 2865 but am dissatisfied

It takes 3 hour when fully discharged. MY previous 2112

was fully charged within 1.5 hours. Also 2112 stayed

for 2 days but 2865 stays for 1.5 days only.

Do not expect battery life from Reliance

New classic models needs to be charged twice a day

Regards

n2865, not so great in battery life. maybe because of bit larger screen, and no options to tweak the brightness. hardly lasts for more than 2 days, with moderate talktime.

n2112 is the best one, followed by n3125(if u r keen on color screen). they'll go for days at a stretch!

i think the new LG3000 & soon to be launched 3100 have good battery life, with the 950mAH battery. LG3470 was too good, but it is nowhere to be seen.

EDIT: i read that LG3000 has pricetag of ~1500, which makes it a terrific buy.

An additional question: can tata sim be used in 2112/3125? i know reliance 2112 (and also 3125?)doesn't have ruim slot, but tata's has. is it possible?

Edited by ani_meher

you can program 2112 / 3125 of reliance to ruim . normally in grey market they charge 200

some time ago, there were some products that enabled u to use 2 simcards in one mobile. u just had to restart the mobile for using the other card. can it be possible today, especially on ruim cards?

some time ago, there were some products that enabled u to use 2 simcards in one mobile. u just had to restart the mobile for using the other card. can it be possible today, especially on ruim cards?

@ani_meher

My dear friend I think you are talking about the GSM service here. Actually you can get 2 numbers on one phone through GSM, for which your operator will provide you the customised Sim Card and not two separate sims.

To use both numbers you have to choose the 'LINE 1' & 'LINE 2' option in phone settings, available in all GSM handsets.

But the same is not possible in Reliance as in my knowledge. Can someone else throw some light on it ?

Regards.

@ani_meher

My dear friend I think you are talking about the GSM service here. Actually you can get 2 numbers on one phone through GSM, for which your operator will provide you the customised Sim Card and not two separate sims.

To use both numbers you have to choose the 'LINE 1' & 'LINE 2' option in phone settings, available in all GSM handsets.

But the same is not possible in Reliance as in my knowledge. Can someone else throw some light on it ?

Regards.

my friend , i think u r not updated to the latest chinese mobiles available in the market , in which we can use 2 sim cards at the same time and both works as the same time , and there is no line 1 or 2 changeover ,,.

actually i was talking abt the split sim only, ie some sort of sim with two input places for 2 sims. that used to be in gsm. is anything like that available now a days? either gsm or cdma?

my friend , i think u r not updated to the latest chinese mobiles available in the market , in which we can use 2 sim cards at the same time and both works as the same time , and there is no line 1 or 2 changeover ,,.

@gsmsikar

My dear friend its not that way at all. Actually I only answered to the querry in which ani_meher asked for the similar product / technology.

And as you stated about the latest Chinese mobiles available in the market, I do know about the same. How can you expect that any member of RIMWEB don't know about the new technologies in mobiles. RIMWEB is the greatest platform for all of us. We are already discussing about the same technology on RIMWEB in different threads. RIMWEB and its very co-operative members like you keeps us updated all the time.

I salute to RIMWEB.

Regards.

Edited by Honest