Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
guptabhi2k

6275 Feature Confirmation

I have some basic queries for 6275:

1-Can the Bluetooth be used for Net Connect or do I need to buy separate Data Cable for it (which I am not in favour of)

2-Does 6275 have a Anniversary or Birthday Reminder facility ?

3-Can we check email directly on 6275? (I have Gmail account)

4-Does it have a 2.5mm or 3.5 mm jack so that I can connect the Music Player or Radio with my Home Music System or connect to my BOSE headset ?

Please help me answer above so that I can decide whether its worth buying !!1

ABhinav

1. Bluetooth is available for netconnect

2. Reminder is there which can also be Synchronised with Outlook / Notes Software of PC

3. Direct Email Cant see anything like this in phone.

4. Phone have 2.5 mm Jack for Headphone and Mic (Wired Handsfree Kit Compatible with LG / O2 / Imate)

2. Reminder is there which can also be Synchronised with Outlook / Notes Software of PC

4. Phone have 2.5 mm Jack for Headphone and Mic (Wired Handsfree Kit Compatible with LG / O2 / Imate)

Thanks Hetal,

I think most of my queries have been answered. I was also not sure of Direct email.

4.phone have 2.5 mm jack with MONO and mic

Hey hpnasik I saw your reply in http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...amp;#entry80143 You have said something about pop mail access has anyone tried that successfully on gmail... I was able to acess that from a Motorola A2110 gsm handset on my gmail account... Is it possible on this set if you want I can place a tutorial how to set it up on phone... Just tell me is it available...

Default WAP Setting is QNC (Quick Net Connect) thing which works behind a Proxy Server so the POP is not supported using QNC

I had tried PPC6700 with Reliance NetConnect rather than Reliance Mobile World which is QNC like

Reliance NetConnect #777 with MDN as user and pass works Best

PPC6700 support Email POP / SMTP / IMAP smoothly man.

But Best is Wap Browsing if POP is not supported

Hey hpnasik I saw your reply in http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...amp;#entry80143 You have said something about pop mail access has anyone tried that successfully on gmail... I was able to acess that from a Motorola A2110 gsm handset on my gmail account... Is it possible on this set if you want I can place a tutorial how to set it up on phone... Just tell me is it available...

Check out flurrymail.com

I have some basic queries for 6275:

1-Can the Bluetooth be used for Net Connect or do I need to buy separate Data Cable for it (which I am not in favour of)

2-Does 6275 have a Anniversary or Birthday Reminder facility ?

3-Can we check email directly on 6275? (I have Gmail account)

4-Does it have a 2.5mm or 3.5 mm jack so that I can connect the Music Player or Radio with my Home Music System or connect to my BOSE headset ?

Please help me answer above so that I can decide whether its worth buying !!1

ABhinav

Hi Abhinav,

I have checked mail directly from this mobile. Its pretty decent and once can also browse the internet on this. I downloaded the Gmail tool for mobile but I face an error while logging in. It says sthg about certificate. Has anyone tried this and was successfully able to use the tool?

Regards,

Suraj