Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

Motorola Moto Razor V3m

hi,

i am a new motorola owner ...wanted to know if you could help me out with how i could add new skins into my phone.

for people thinking of buying motorola:

As compared to nokia 6275 this set does not have games, fm , infrared . also price difference is of rs 750 + 250 md micrsd card .service issues apart

hi,

i am a new motorola owner ...wanted to know if you could help me out with how i could add new skins into my phone.

for people thinking of buying motorola:

As compared to nokia 6275 this set does not have games, fm , infrared . also price difference is of rs 750 + 250 md micrsd card .service issues apart

i want to have a set between this motorazr and 6275.........which is better.......

personally i would go for nokia 6275 . i am using that . had bought moto for my mother last month . was not satisfied . changed her set now to n6275

I had bought a motorola v3m around one and a half month back...

now im hvg some problems...actually i tried to delete some files n it wont start again....

sent it to the service station for software upgradation...i dnt know wt happened there but now the phone cannot be activated...

i used an HCC for handset change but it wont work..

lodged an online complaint at webworld....n they say tht the RSN is invalid! :yes:

wt shud i do now pals?

im lost....the motorola guys r pathetic...they dont even know how to speak to a customer...i wud like to do something bad at them...and if the problem persists....i'l surely go ahead wit my plans!

hi forum

someone please upload the original V3M firmware.

as i tried the p2k seem edit but followed the instructions wrongly.

so please upload someone.

EDIT:

Please response someone.

don't see mp3 player icon.

help me.

if can't upload the whole firmware, just upload the 2742 part.

Edited by chraso
<< Topic Merged >>

Today, I'm planning to go to Reliance WW to get a new mobile to replace my broken Classic phone. I was told on another forum that LG has good budget phones. I would like to know about alternatives to LG.

I had seen Moto Razr v3 phone earlier and seem to like its looks. However, it was expensive at that time.

Is Reliance still offering Razr v3? If yes, what is its approx price and how is its performance? Does it come with a PC connectivity?

-PK

* Thanks mod for merging the thread *

Edited by papikondalu
<< Topic Merged >>