Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

Motorola Moto Razor V3m

Have anybody used CDMA Workshop software with Moto V3m If yes please PM me

These are TATA stock hich they unable to sell.

SO there's a huge chances of price dropping as these are surplus stock now.

Hey Sadik but tata have Moto V3c Non Micro SDCard Version

And Reliance have v3m with MicroSD Support

indiaplaza.in is selling MotoRAZR v3 for 6700/- & v3i for 6950/- click here

http://www.indiaplaza.in/stores/Misc/frmMa...goryId=Motorola

when i can get a gsm variant for 6900/-. Should i pay almost double of this amount for its cdma variant ? <_<

First of all your cant quote V3 as cdma variant --- The V3m is a higher model then v3 be it in cdma or gsm so the price is giong to be high

but i agree that the gsm phones sell here for about 9000 and the cdma version here is 11000 (without any accessories) so the diff is marginal./

GOODS NEWS is that Reliance launched Moto Razr V3M Handset,

Its features are :-

Slim and iconic design of RAZR

1000 phone book memory

External and Internal displays of 65K colors

1.3 megapixel camera and video recorder with 8x digital zoom in landscape mode

Approximately 30 MB of internal user expandable upto 1GB with micro SD card support

Bluetooth wireless connectivity

Supports Reliance Mobile World

Internet Access through Reliance Netconnect

But BAD NEWS is that it priced at Rs 11700/- at Jaipur. Whereas MotoRazr V3i GSM enabled mobile is available for Rs 8000/- but Reliance charge Rs 11700/- .

Just purchased Motorazor V3m for Rs 12150

Comes with - 128mb card mem, headphone, leather cover, strap, travel charger, software CD

While switching on ADAG Logo with music appears

PLUS POINTS

Light weight, Beutiful yet rugged, large crisp display, external memory card, 1.3 mp camera, blue tooth, video recorder, great MP3 player, 3GP video player - undoughtly great multimedia experience and above all V3m modem works on speed of 230.4 Kbps, 1000 number phone book, OS very fast in response, voice commands, voice recorder, 5 preloded skins,, great internal memory. very good in build internet browser

MINUS POINTS

Very Costly, Common design, No Java support Brew only, Trim down features compare to V3i that is no GAMES yes this set does not have any game, Unit converter, no memo, no notepad, no stop watch, no world clock, no multimedia access through Motorola software, no photo editor, no in call memo, clock size is fixed, no menu style, no FM, no torch,

I think you have to download games and these basic but quiet useful application from r world on payment via brew

230.4 Kbps Speed is Port Speed between the computer and Mobile that is not speed of Mobile to Tower

Very Costly, Common design, No Java support Brew only, Trim down features compare to V3i that is no GAMES yes this set does not have any game, Unit converter, no memo, no notepad, no stop watch, no world clock, no multimedia access through Motorola software, no photo editor, no in call memo, clock size is fixed, no menu style, no FM, no torch,

I dont understand - whats the use of buying this grossly overpriced yet "mutilated" piece of CDMA scrap when you can go GSM and buy the V3i much, much cheaper ...with all the features??? :confuse:

Edited by raccoon

Another gift from ADAG... God knows when is he really going to come up with next good offer/handset...

Don't blame ADAG ...the ****ers are those who buy his overpriced junk...!

You buy ...he supplies! :confuse:

Edited by raccoon

yups . ADAG is here to mint money. He knows its only TATA who is he has to compete with in terms of CDMA technology.

So all CDMA sets are gonna be overpriced. they wanna make money while they can.

But v3i is 2.5 Phone and v3M is EVDO Capable 3G Phone

using EVDO this can support 800 kbps of Download speed unlike v3i supports only 40 kbps speed

Thats good ...but does it justify this much difference in price? Also, you gotta discount the features clipped off...

Besides are we gonna anywhere close to 800 kbps RIGHTnow??? Its almost never any use to invest in hardware which is future compatible ...cus it gets outdated way fast anyway!

yeah and i think reliance must take points from HP for the features which they must not be knowing about speed

Reliance if working on EV-DO in full swing.

Heard that its working in areas near DAKC.

Anyways IMO reliance doesn't share any profit made by handsets selling.

As they their self importing classic handsets from different manufactures and selling it in cost price and even less than that in some cases.

Reliance's there only to boost customer base and ARPU.

Reliance are not in position to launch EVDO service before another 4 months even if they want to.

and we are not talking abt licensing or gove regulations yet.

I think They will not launch EVDO at all They will Directly go to WCDMA (UMTS) way

for that they need to get into GSM first.

So many New Operator in World is Directly Deploying WCDMA without Investing Penny in GSM

So many New Operator in World is Directly Deploying WCDMA without Investing Penny in GSM

huff.....till then purchase a 6275 and keep waiting

Hi!

you have any idea, how much max, cap. of MicroSD memory we can use for this mobile.

Rakesh

Good news , my friend just confirmed that motorola has launched phone in reliance .

1. non ruim

2.body black color

3. flap

4. extendable memory.

5. color phone

6. price around 12000-12500

hey i just wanted to know what is the current price of v3m & what is the printed price on the box ? Also tell me is it Ruim based ?

price 12500

not ruim based

hey i just wanted to know what is the current price of v3m & what is the printed price on the box ? Also tell me is it Ruim based ?

hi

i bought it today in hyderabad for rs.12,499. printed price on box is rs.14,799. it is NOT ruim based.

cheers

balram

Edited by vbraju