Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cracker

Buy A Magazine Get Pirated Game @ Free

Yes u heard right

Hey folks, I came to know an interesting thing which, I believe, you all knew for a long time, but kept ignoring it. I suppose you got the hint by now. Yeah, I'm talking about SKOAR! I came to know that SKOAR! gives away pirated copies of games in their DVD's. You don't believe me? Get a copy from the stands and see for yourself.

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Perhaps_a_famo...rated_Game_DVDs

some other comment

by Exploit 20 minutes ago Block/Report this User

[comment buried, show commenthide comment] + 2 diggs bury this digg thisdugg! dugg!

Yes, and along with the crack. Whats more, the editor is such a foul mouthed creature that he abuses even the readers who writes letters to the magazine. Retarded, *******s, ****** are some of the words that he uses is his replies to the letters.

so wat u guys think about it?

note : SKOAR is a sister magzine of popular magzine Digit

Edited by cracker

Yeah! I also read about it at Digit forum. But doesnt matter for me coz I don't play games. :thumb:

I think These are Not Pirated Games, This are Games which have Demo tags on It.

Nope, all the games were pirated copies complete with working cracks as well. You just need to mount the ISO and play the games. They claimed that they were doing a great favor to gaming community by giving away games for free but thats plain bull****.