Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mathewsan

Copying Files From Notebook Pc To Mem Card In 6275

I cannot copy any file from the computer to memory card via bluetooth using NOKIA PCSuite, but can move anything from the phone in built memory [- 22 MB i think] to this card. The pregress bar never moves at all... bluetooth gets disconnected after a while. I formatted the card using the phone and 'SANKAR IS STILL ON THE COCONUT TREE'

regards

Mathew SAntosh

What "sankar is still on the coconut tree" means??? Is it some saying from Kerala?

As for your query, try to use data cable and see if it works properly. Or uninstall PCSuite, restart your system, reinstall PCSuite and then try. It might work. If you have any earlier version of PCSuite, try installing that and see if it works properly.

I had some other problem with PCSuite Ver 6.8.22 and it was not sorting out my problems. I tried many instals, uninstals, reinstals of the same versions, no luck. In between the uninstal and the reinstalls, I also tried out restarting my computer, but still no luck. Maybe the techies on our forum can tell us why this happens.

So finally, I uninstalled it, restarted my computer (even though the OS is WinXP Prof) and then reinstalled the older version Rel 6.81.13 and bingo, my problem has got sorted out. You can try my method, Maybe it will work.

Thanks

hi thatzz a common saying here which simply means that there seems hardly any progress.

By the way I tried the way you said, and its really good thanks..

Mathew

Best way is to open explorer and paste that to memory card. I always do that with my NOKIA6270 :rolleyes:

I cannot copy any file from the computer to memory card via bluetooth using NOKIA PCSuite, but can move anything from the phone in built memory [- 22 MB i think] to this card. The pregress bar never moves at all... bluetooth gets disconnected after a while. I formatted the card using the phone and 'SANKAR IS STILL ON THE COCONUT TREE'

regards

Mathew SAntosh

I was able to copy files from PC to Memory card using Nokia PC Suite 6.82.27 version however later bluetooth kept getting disconnected during transfer. I found another way of first transfering files from PC to Phone memory using Nokia Music Manger (upto 20MB) via bluetooth and then move files from Phone memory to Card within the phone itself . This is seems to be working flawlessly although not an efficient way !!

Just passed on this info to one of my friend who was looking for the same, thanks ! :Sorprendido:

@Mathew: Shankaran thengil ninnum irangiyo ? :Riendo:

sankar is still on the coconut tree?