Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
go4raghav

Advice Me

Hello.........I am having LG 5130 mobile.My phone's battery life is over .....the battery is weak even i charged for hour's and the charger is also loose contact...Is it best to buy a new charger and battery for my LG 5130 or instead of tat ,Is it better to buy a Classic 401 handset worth nearly 1200 with one year warranty????????(of course i use my old RIM number).My LG 5130 is nearly more that 2 years old years Please advice me and if any one knew tell me cost of charger and battery for LG 5130

Hello.........I am having LG 5130 mobile.My phone's battery life is over .....the battery is weak even i charged for hour's and the charger is also loose contact...Is it best to buy a new charger and battery for my LG 5130 or instead of tat ,Is it better to buy a Classic 401 handset worth nearly 1200 with one year warranty????????(of course i use my old RIM number).My LG 5130 is nearly more that 2 years old years Please advice me and if any one knew tell me cost of charger and battery for LG 5130

Rather Convert your Number into RUIM and Buy Tata Moto Fone C and slip your RUIM in it and use it. it available in 1650

^^^ just somewhere on this forum i read that the tata motofone f3c can't be used with reliance ruim. are u sure reliance ruim with work with f3c??? if yes, i have quite a few buyers waiting!

I think it should work

Rather go to the Dealer and Check the Handset with RIM ruim then only buy it !

it is better to go to lg service center and get to know the cause of battery drain.

if it is a faulty battery then i guess you will get a new battery for approx600/- and if it is the charger fault then you can get the charger for abut 150/-

if you keep looout then you will get new hansets..selected few for as less as rs7-800/- ofcours with a postpaid plan. that you can deactivate later and transfer your old number..

I think it should work

Rather go to the Dealer and Check the Handset with RIM ruim then only buy it !

I have the phone..... bought it from Tata hub..... doesn't work with the Reliance UIM

Do tell if there's a way to make it work.

By the way I don't think its worth buying anyway, i bought it because i'm not allowed to carry a data/ bluetooth/ camera enabled phone my workplace. There are better options available for almost the same price...... it only looks different. Moreover i'm totally disappointed with the reception.... its quite bad as compared to Nokia sets. Also the GUI is bad.... its made for illiterate people i guess.

Final word.... don't buy the phone unless u have a compulsion like mine or just want buy it for its looks.

Edited by docsinghal