Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anuragz

Gsm Handsets

we'v discussed a lot about cdma handsets, many experts on rimweb gave their valuable knowledge about them; but as there r very limited cdma handsets but still lot of knowledge was shared. I always wonder what knowledge will be gained if we discuss about handsets which are available in very large variety.

i just want to know which handsets do u use & most important why you choose it ?

Edited by anuragz

i have used siemens c35 and i chose it because it was available to me free..lying unused.

right now i am planning to go for one more cdma and one gsm handset. this time i will go for something which will have a better talk time and standby time.

other features do not matter..

only for heavy calling and receiving calls...

i am using NGAGE QD just for gaming & trial of new softwares.

Hey! I use sony eric W800i.. i m a big time sony fan, moreover its a feature-rich phone -> 2MP camera, walkman, mmc slot, bluetooth, FM, blah blah..

What is the SMS store capacity on NGAGE QD? Is it 999 or is it more? I also have the same one, but of late i get inbox full, delete older sms's messages very often. I notice from the SMS settings that the sent items max limit is 999 or is it for all SMS? Any otehr way to increase the store capacity on NGAGE? we cannot transfer the SMS's to the MMC also, I suppose? or is it possible?

Thanks

What is the SMS store capacity on NGAGE QD? Is it 999 or is it more? I also have the same one, but of late i get inbox full, delete older sms's messages very often. I notice from the SMS settings that the sent items max limit is 999 or is it for all SMS? Any otehr way to increase the store capacity on NGAGE? we cannot transfer the SMS's to the MMC also, I suppose? or is it possible?

Thanks

hey Khs123,

i'v got this s/w for N gage & series 60 phones. Its called Ngage patch. What this s/w does is it converts MMC as the primary merory storage of the phone. Whereas by default the Primary storage memory is the phone memory. So it's benefit is that u can save as many sms as ur mmc capacity, u can transfer & receive much bigger files through bluetooth.(by default u can not transfer files bigger than phone memory which is only 7mb).

I have that s/w but i have to search it in my collection. i'll mail it to u as soon as i find it.

i am using Nokia 6230 for more than 2 yrs.

its features:-

Stereo mp3

Stereo FM

vga camera

Memory card slot (i have 512mb mmc)

EDGE

Excellent pc connectivity

i m really satisfied with its performance. It has everything one looks for in a mobile.