Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Google Launches Tisp (beta) - Free Wireless Broadband Access For All !

In fact, i was just visited by these nanobots... guys they really do an amazing job of cleaining he choke up. Even the BMC guys had to take two extra bottles of desi..to get over the stink, and they did it for free. commendable.

the only thing is the whole army of them tries to come on board at the same time.. which is a bit..actually more than a bit hazardus for the health of the commode and if it breaks down then hazardous for your ***.

I just hope guys...that when you ask them to help you.. do fix a particular timing..for them to come in on the surface...to avoid the clash.....

ahem

i had to clear all the slimy mess created by these guys... bt the experience of seeing them coming all the way to do the work and again disappering..was worth more than ten times the slime..

they have given an order of additional wire roap as my house is on the 6th floor.. the cable required will have to go that deeepper and this problem is aggrevated as my neighbours are 'satisfied' with their internet conection.. these guys.. i tell you they just cannot tolerate the speed at which the technology is going down the drain.. i really hate this kind.

well this is for real. as soon as the additional cable/ wire arrives, these slimy creatures will arrive again.

this time i wont make a mistake of offering them chair to sit and tea to drink, cant stand the stink. i have also ordered for the new cushions for my chairs.

for this time i believe in being cut to cut.

This is for Real.

ha ha!!

tat was an april fools joke by google!!

but what if it had turned into reality!!

certainly a gr8 boon for ppl!!

but it certainly created a buzz all over!