Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
keanu_reeves

New Mobile Connection

Dear friends,

I need your help in choosing a new mobile connection. In Nasik Maharashtra

currently i have 2 connections 1 Airtel prepaid (Friends card) 1 TATA postpaid (Business silver)

I have 2 main requirements

1. High STD usage. 400-500 minutes / month

2. High STD SMS usage 1000-2500 / month

my local calls are almost 20-30 rupees so that's not a concern

Although TATA is giving me both the things but they are not increasing my Credit Limit and i have to pay my bills atlest twice a month and many a times 3 times and then they give me a refund on my next bill. Every month same problem.

My scheme with tata is std 1 rupee / minute and 3000 sms addon packs. Min rent 244 rupees cli free call forwarding free

So please help.

Edited by keanu_reeves

Just pay some deposit with TATA and continue enjoying services without the bother of rushing to pay twice or thrice a month and then get refunds in next bills.

Thats right,

Simply pay additional deposit towards your credit limit and i'm sure your credit limit will be raised.

Thanks for your Help KHS & ICU

I tried to call them they are asking for a deposit of rs. 1500/- is it ok? my monthly bill never exceeds 800/- rupees.

1. TATA adds all my usage as per my plan. then reduces as per my addon plan, which is causing all the confusion. they charge for all my STD calls at 2.65 then reduce it at 1 rupee at the time of billing and sms at 1 & 2 rupees and then make them free. then they ask for interim bill.

I wanted to change the Service Provider as the TATA people are so dumb they change any thing on my plan without my knowledge and then give me refunds on all there mistakes it is a monthly phenominon. as soon as the bill arives on my e-mail i grab a calculator and calculate there mistakes. fight the call center guy for atleast an hour. go to there public office and get a refund.

Edited by keanu_reeves

Frankly speaking, I don't think paying a security deposit of Rs 1500 against your bill of Rs 800 would be any problem. You can atleast avoid the "running to pay thrice a month" syndrome.

As for your complaints against continuous billing problems, this is far too serious and if it happens on a monthly basis, it is just terrible. Our RCL is at least better in this respect. Is there no redressal system in TATA for continuous billing problems? Something like our RCL's corporate service assurance or the CMO or the nodal officers etc. Doing the same rigmarole on a monthly basis is not a good idea. Tehre has to be an end to this somehow or the other.

AFAIK, The billing problems and paying up the security deposit cannot be inter-related, hence if you are satisfied with the services provided, you can pay up the deposit.

hello Khs thanks for ur reply, there service is no good. is there any plan in reliance which i can take. and have around the same scheme?

In RCL, you have many schemes. For STD Usage, you can rely on STD Calling Cards which will give you rates of Rs 1.50, Rs 1.25 and Re 1 for the Calling cards of Rs 115/225/675 & 875. For more details on these, you may visit RCL's website. You can take the lowest plan available in your area and add the above calling card to your account. This card works even while roaming - this is the beauty of this card. No one else offers such a facility.

As for your SMS usage, unfortunately in RCL, no option is available to you. Your best bet would be to go in for a 2nd hand DAPO connection (avl at a premium) and add the STD card on it to use. Apart from this, there are no other options available with RCL. DAPO is the only plan in India which offers unlimited SMS nationally and locally at Rs 400 pm rental. More details on this can be searched from this forum.

Hope the above info is useful to you.

Thanks

thanks for your help KHS i will keep all the info in mind.

yeah, tata billing is like that. First they charge all ur calls & sms at standard rates & at the time of generating bills the make all the reductions as per your plan & add ons.

no one will give u 3000 national sms @ 50rs. so tata is the best option for u.

its better u talk to some senior executive at tata & ask them to increase ur credit limit & also make some security deposit.

In fact, it is the same across all service operators. Even RCL on its onnet packs, actually adds up the call charges aa and when you make them at Re 0.15 pm and then at the end of the month gives you a credit for the amount you are entitled.

So, keanu, if you can try emailing to some senior in TATA, you will be able to get your problems sorted out. But this is very difficult with TATA.

Thanks

Thanks friends for all your support got very busy with the kid, tripple and all.

Trying to contact the nodal officer got his number on the website.

let's see what happens.