Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaubal

Blackberry 8830

I want to buy a PDA phone compatible with Reliance. (CDMA technology) I found out (on the net) that Blackberry 8830 is compatible. Any information about the availability and price in Mumbai? Thanks in advance

Yep, This model is coming with Reliance..

But just think...Reliance will price it very high, even more than our expectation.

I think around 30k

Reliance will price it..

And at this price, a common person having intrest in PDA phone wont be able to buy..

Not Getting Reliance Blackberry 8830 In Market , NO One Aware Of Handset Model To Be Launched In Market , Reliance has lauched just A Cheap Handset 8703 & They Are Now Silent To Finish The Stocks Of This Handsets , Customare Care Peoples Depend sOn Media To Get The Lauch date Of Blackberry 8830 & So Are We & Reliance Webworld s

Give Any Info Regarding market launch For The same

Not Getting Reliance Blackberry 8830 In Market , NO One Aware Of Handset Model To Be Launched In Market , Reliance has lauched just A Cheap Handset 8703 & They Are Now Silent To Finish The Stocks Of This Handsets , Customare Care Peoples Depends On Media To Get The Lauch date Of Blackberry 8830 & So Are We & Reliance Webworld s

Give Any Info Regarding market launch For The same

Stocks of 8830 hadsets are here since 3rd Oct. So we can expect the 8830 to be here very soon.

Also Reliance makes hardly any money on the phone. BlackBerry charges a high premium for their phones. Reliance makes money from data and voice usage charges.