Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kavish_n_u

6275 - Enquiry (planing To Buy So Help Me Out)

1st tell me its latest price (delhi) - Mine vendor is saying 11000

Its message capacity - as i do a lot of sms + and can we save them somehow in the phone

Standby time - coz i need to talk hours at nite so just tell me the daytime standby on normal usage

Its sales package contents in delhi

Problems faced during usage ? i mean hang , poor signal or any other problem

Any other software problem ?

Loudspeaker sound ? i mean the ringing sound will be loud or not ?

Availability of themes ? which handset themes are supported to it ?

Is it worth to shift frm 6235 - 6275

Can the memory card be used to capture images and vedio ?

And any other + or - poin in this hanset , please do mention .

Thanks in advance

Kavish

Its message capacity - as i do a lot of sms + and can we save them somehow in the phone

Standby time - coz i need to talk hours at nite so just tell me the daytime standby on normal usage

Thanks in advance

Kavish

yes.you can upgrade to 6275.it is a very beautiful phone.

1-price is around 1100.

2-sms capacity if templates deleted,100

3-at night u better talk while charging.as if u use otherwise at day time,battery would not last 24 hrs.

4-only stereo hs and 256 mb msd card.

5-normally doesn"t hang.but if transfer large file via bt it hangs.

6-no

7-ls sound is pretty decent.

8-themes are supported.all nk s40v3 240x320 themes work fine.

9-yes if you want to.

10-yes.you can store the pics or video captured in the card directly.

11-you can download many applications from various sites directly to your phone via opera mini browser.also the music player is very good.you can load a lot of songs in the card and can enjoy them.also the fm radio is a plus point.bye

How can you guys live with a phone whose batts dont even last 24 hrs (Im assuming moderate usage)?

Besides, there is a small risk about talking on the phone while its being charged! Recently there were few cases of cell phone batts exploding while recharging. While the incidences may be few and far in between, its best to avoid have the ph near you when its being charged.

Battery life these days seems to be network problem rather than handset problem. I have seen that in most handsets battery life is going down day by day. I have also observed that notwork strength keeps on vary more than ever before. Atleast in Ahmedabad.

Granted that batt life is also a function of signal strength, but even if its bad, batt life cannot (and should not) be that low!

Here in Poona, both RIM and Idea have pretty good coverage and usually the signal is quite stable at most places in the city. Outside the city, Idea rules hands down. Airtel, i'v discovered has a really sad network, with the signal fluctuating from 1 bar to max in seconds, even if you are sitting with the phone in exactly the same spot! Also, wonder of wonders - the Airtel signal sometimes totally goes off the air in case of power failure! Obviously, call drops are also way more frequent with Airtel. And Iv tried using both my GSM handsets on both networks. While batt life is definitely better with Idea than Airtel, the differences is not exactly huge!

No personal experience with Tata, but Im told they now sometimes have coverage where even RIM and Airtel dont!

Agreed but in CDMA battery life gets affected greatly with signal strength. Practically when signal strength goes down, handset radiates at higher energy where as in GSM it is not the case. In GSM too battery get consumed more but not to the extent of CDMA. In CDMA even when network has more user (more user on 1 tower) that time too it consumes more power and that is the reason why CDMA has fever call drops.

Sorry this discussion is off topic.

Yes, I know the differences between the two. But in my experience, with RIM and my old RD2030, there was a time when the RIM network here had really gone to the dogs, and also when on the outskirts of the city, where signal strenght is very poor, etc, id say (very roughtly) it made for around 20% difference in batt life. So my batt was good for never less than around 48 hrs, at least (moderate/avg. use).

Also, one has to remember that a batt which gives less than 24 hrs talk/standby time when new, will give significantly less as it ages!

6275 is not upto the mark at all.talk time is very bad, phone book memory 500 n on sim card 150 only , in mini sd card u cannot store sms or ctct nos, for which i bought it, my lg 6330 supported 2000 phone nos. now i have to carry 2 phones,u can store movie clips n images , songs on sd card.

Thanks in advance

Kavish

I know onw thing about this model.. and that is.. Its worth buying this sexy set.

Design - simple and sober (Executive style)

i m using 1 gb card - no problem

Hangs - sometimes (& that's nokias genuine problem)

Sound - not like sony erricson, but yes its better, may call good

Voice - clear like crystal

Phone storage - sufficient for medium user

Battery life - good (24 Hrs. is not so bad, if u listen songs for 2 hrs, talk for 1 hr, and do atleast 30-45 msgs.)

WHAT ELSE U THINK U WILL GET IN CDMA.... FAR THAN BETTER.