Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hindibuff

Ppc6700 Low Volume Problem?

Hi,

Anyone facing the low volume problem in the phone? I can barely hear the caller on the phone. Anyone have the same problem or find ways to improve the volume?

No volumne is all right.

Petar,

Would you be able to backup your regsitry and attach it here. I would really like to compare and see what the problem might be on my phone.

yes me too.. i m also unable to hear the opposite person.. its very low.. any ways of increasing it?

yes me too.. i m also unable to hear the opposite person.. its very low.. any ways of increasing it?

there is a registry tweak which im sure most are aware of it changes the value from 3 to 5.. of a particular string..but it wont make a dramatic difference .but i can hear the person damn good normally. so maybee it has sumthing to do with ur volume settings..but hetal has already incorporated this tweakin his 3.5.4A .. i think maybee also in 3.5.1 too but im not sure..u can search for it sumwhere in hetals 3.5.4a

the other way is to get a hands free..its a known issue in this ph..the volume thing .. but the hands free makes it very good and loud.. i just got a motorola handsfree.. and its damn good.. esp for music the bass effect and all.. no other handsfree was working as i tried many.. cost me 500..

check that EVRC is enabled.

##PST Talk

CDMA settings

EVRC Enabled

i thought it was more like evrc disabled and then the other three = voice 13K

.... yeah i was sure i read it somewhere...

here it is... Hack for louder ear piece volume

Dial ##778

Tap Edit

Unlock Code <ur spc>

Tap Display Arrow goto CDMA Settings

Tap and hold "EVRC Enabled" line

Select Edit

Switch to Disabled

Tap OK

Tap and hold "Home Page" line

Select edit

Switch to "Voice 13k"

-Also switch "Home Orig" and "Roam Orig" to "Voice 13k"

Edited by watersigndj

I am sure that EVRC will definately give better voice quality and call drops. Network will disconnect mobiles automatically when it tries to consume more resources. Reliance network is configured for EVRC.

oh!! since u are a pro and me a noob, i will try it... though i have this on (phone being verizon) nd i can hear ppl loud enuff

... okay i changed things back to evrc and the volume is fine still... so thax then Kshah !

Edited by watersigndj

The Best Thing of EVRC is Auto Filtering of Non Human Voice and Thus making more Compressed Voice

I like EVRC the Most (CDMA ki Jan hai bhai)

what is the password..(Unlock Code <ur spc>)

kindly help..

thanks..

spc is the phone lock code... there is a procedure doing rounds here on this thread regarding obtaining ur servce programming code (spc) from ur phone... search and move on...