Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
copperco2

Reviving Lg2030

I have an old lg 2030, i wish to revive it. Considering the fact that i will be able to acces internet on this piece..

it has some circuit problems and will definetely need a battery . Guys.. do you think it will be worth it..

I was given an estimate of 800/- excluding the battery..

Rs. 800 plus battery will push up ur cost well over 1k. It just might be a better idea to get another 2nd hand handset which is in good working condition.

second handset will again cost me the same, if not more... I just want something to receive calls and internet use.

while i have this body with me and needs some repairs..

Edited by copperco2

I would recommend u to take a Classic or something of the kind rather than reviving the old beauty re :SI:

Internet use wont be there with classic. There are ery few options in the fashion i will be using the handset. mainly i will receive calls and use it for rconnect. thats it.

Guys..

I have got my handset repaired from a local guy for 500/- including the chines battery.

I could not get an original one as didnt find/ not much time. Its given me a standby time of 15+ hrs mostly in that part of the house where signal strength is very low or non existent.

will be trying it out for talktime from tommo onwards..

i have another handset again without battery i will try to revive it and may use for garuda with unlimited internet pack...

lets see. if everything goes well.

YOUR handset selection is best,but as it is in damaged cndn....u have to replace it .Its cost 800/- is much more...

I think it is of just below 400/-

You have to take another LG RD2030 for internet...its is the best....

thank you....

Guys..

I have got my handset repaired from a local guy for 500/- including the chines battery.

I could not get an original one as didnt find/ not much time. Its given me a standby time of 15+ hrs mostly in that part of the house where signal strength is very low or non existent.

i have another handset again without battery i will try to revive it and may use for garuda with unlimited internet pack...

How can you use 2030 to work with Garuda? any ideas. Do they have a HCC kind of thing.

-prakash

Guys..

How can you use 2030 to work with Garuda? any ideas. Do they have a HCC kind of thing.

-prakash

it has to be taken to garuda/ mtnl service center and will be programmed for gruda service. it will take about some couple of hundred rupees for that.

YOUR handset selection is best,but as it is in damaged cndn....u have to replace it .Its cost 800/- is much more...

thank you....

thanks.

the repairs and abttery took me abt rs.500/-

by any chance anyone has a spare batery of 2030..?

thank you....

thanks.

the repairs and abttery took me abt rs.500/-

by any chance anyone has a spare batery of 2030..?

where in mumbai u got it repaired? have one 2030, i put it in water tub along with my trouser :GirandoOjos: , took it service center next day, they talked about replacing the MB, thats why i dumped it and took another instrument.

@prakashkadam

do u want to revive it?

i would prefer for MB problem you should get in touch with the authorised service center...

btw what was the cost estimate for the problem?

@prakashkadam

do u want to revive it?

i would prefer for MB problem you should get in touch with the authorised service center...

btw what was the cost estimate for the problem?

cost estimate was rs. 1000 for mb and service charges it was 1 year back.

i guess t is worth it.

looking at the benefits it provides.. internet, clear voice, sturdy phone. I guess its worth it.

but if you are not going to repair it.. what will you do with it?