Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
prakashkadam

Problem With Ppc 6700

Hi folks,

I have a problem in my 6700. The screen shows 'Serial' in top line and "v 2.2" in bottom line without backlight.

Please help.

regards

-prakash

its not a problem prakash... the phone is in bootloader mode which is used to upgrade a phone. to get out of it u should press the two soft keys simultaneously and poke the stylus to reset

its not a problem prakash... the phone is in bootloader mode which is used to upgrade a phone. to get out of it u should press the two soft keys simultaneously and poke the stylus to reset

I did that, it flashed "Press Y to restore factory default Press N to exit" either way it goes to orginial screen.

what the solution mate?

-prakash

oh then its something else... where is ur phone from ? what rom u were runing previous to this error and anything in particulare u did to offset this problem...

Looks like you have come out in between a flashing operation. I recommend you to reflash it with the ROM and remove phone after you finish the complete flashing and hard reset

your phone is in boot loader, connect USB cable it will show USB. Flash it with original ROM first.

your phone is in boot loader, connect USB cable it will show USB. Flash it with original ROM first.

problem got resolved by using UNI_exitbootload utilitity from hetals ROM.

thankx anyway.

But I am into another problem, not PPC doesn't get reliance network.

-prakash

Im also facing some network problem ... but not severe .. im not gettin network at some places where i was getting a low 1-2 tower network on my kyo7135 before...

what can be the reason ?