Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sspadmin

You Are Not Yet Registered

Few days back I lost my LG RD 5130 phone. I then purchased Classic color handset with Fm radio and got transferred the old number to this new handset.

But I am facing a strange problem. When I see the service area under display option it says “ You are not yet registered”. Sometimes it shows the name of service area , specially when I switch-off and switch-on it .

What could be the problem? Do I have to register the handset with reliance?

PS: After purchasing this Classic handset and activated my old number, I noticed this problem. I immediately called to Reliance customer care. The answer I got was funny. I have been told to " get check this handset with nearest service center."

A Brand new handset requires service center's checking/support? Isn’t a ridiculous idea, which customer support executive told without understanding of A,B,C of Problem.

I didn’t give-up. Next day I called again and after hearing the answer from customer support person, decided to give up. They told me "Your problem cannot be treated as problem at all. It can be treated as suggestion / feedback only. When I told I called to solve my problem, not to give any feedback/suggestion, but they didn’t budged-up. As per them non-display of service area is not a problem, and if you are reporting it, it is mere suggestion or feedback to reliance.

That’s why I have posted this problem in this forum.

Dear All

With reference to above mentioned problem , I am continusoly getting funny replies from reliance customer care.

As you know the service area is not getting displayed on my mobile , that is the only problem.For this problem , I am getting all kinds of replies. You may also Enjoy these replies I got so far in this regards.

Reply -3

On 31-July-2007 from Customer Care, Reliance Communications

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding your Reliance Mobile number 9372402315, please note that currently it is active with International Long Distance (ILD) calling facility.

Reply -2

On 26-July-2007 from Customer Care, Reliance Communications

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding service reconnection, we would like to request you to be in touch with the dealer wherein you have submitted the documents for service reconnection. Please find the list of Reliance World in attachment for your reference.

First Reply

On 25-July-2007 from Customer Care, Reliance Communications

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding interruption of Reliance Mobile services, please note that in order to enjoy uninterrupted services, validation of documents submitted by you at the time of subscription is required. We request you to visit the nearest Reliance World location with original and photo copy of any of the following proof of identity and address for restoration of your services.

Proof of Identity:

PAN card

Passport

Driving license

Photo identity card issued by an institution

Voter’s card

Proof of Address:

Lease Agreement

Last Telephone bill or Electricity bill

Ration Card

Latest Credit Card statement

Bank statement

Employer's certificate

The Proof of Address document should not be older than 3 months, except for Ration Cards and House lease agreements, which may be older.

Further to your query regarding the lost handset, we want to inform you that you can retain the mobile number of the lost handset on other Reliance ready handset please visit the nearest Reliance World along with the proof of identity and address submitted at the time of subscription.

The list of Reliance Worlds locations in your area is attached for ready reference.

********************************************************************************