Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Genius

Spice D88 Dual Gsm/cdma Dual Handset

yes indeed

DO NOT BUY SPICE D88 for RELIANCE CDMA. DO NOT BUY SPICE D88 for RELIANCE CDMA. DO NOT BUY SPICE D88 for RELIANCE CDMA.

Spice D88 is a screwed up mobile. Trust me I bought it 1 week back from FutureBazaar and have still not been able to transfer my old Reliance number to this phone.

Reliance customer care has a bunch of a**holes who do not know what's wrong. SPICE claims that it has successful Reliance CDMA users. Reliance Web world outlets say contact the seller.

No wonder it is a cheap phone, but you will end up spending much more to get it activated.

Anil Ambani ka sapna - SABKA PAISA MERA APNA.

Spice D-88 (GSM+CDMA) available on FutureBazaar for 6990/- only

http://www.futurebazaar.com/b2c_futurebaza...min=0&max=0

DO NOT BUY SPICE D88 for RELIANCE CDMA. DO NOT BUY SPICE D88 for RELIANCE CDMA. DO NOT BUY SPICE D88 for RELIANCE CDMA.

Spice D88 is a screwed up mobile. Trust me I bought it 1 week back from FutureBazaar and have still not been able to transfer my old Reliance number to this phone.

Reliance customer care has a bunch of a**holes who do not know what's wrong. SPICE claims that it has successful Reliance CDMA users. Reliance Web world outlets say contact the seller.

No wonder it is a cheap phone, but you will end up spending much more to get it activated.

I dont know what reliance has to do with SPICE failure? Its failure of spice. If you have activem and not working in spice handset what can they do?

^^^

Yes my dear friends, kshah is correct, if the problem is with Spice then what can Reliance do in between.

Regards.

what happened atleast

Bloody fools Reliance people...

I have purchased C88 Spice and inserted Cellone Card which is working nicely in GSM mode.I visited web World of Reliance to transfer my existing number in this new handset.They first time saw this dual handset. they said this cannot be done as one simcard is already there!

Then i showed them the manual and CDMA card slot. Then they said u have to purchase Handset transfer Card worth Rs.25.which i purchased. Then those fools erased my number from original H/S. but they were not knowing how to activate in new HS.now I cant use either HS.Now they are seeking guidence from there bloody head office.

Reliace web world people are bloody fools like BSNL people!!!

can any one write how to activate this HTC (Handset Transfer Card)?

it is not possible to activate reliance sim with spice d88 but you can transfer your number by inserting this card in any other reliance handset activate it and put in spice it will work. i have also faced dame problem. csc guies are saying it will not work it is not supported by reliance but now i am using.

:Contento:

Don blabber! Spice handsets are fine. The only issue is with your head. The RUIM has to be activated using some other handset and then put it into the Spice phone. It works! I am no way related to Spice but got angry on seeing the wrong propaganda

YAAR ACTIVATE YOUR RUIM RELIANCE NUMBER IN ANY RELIANCE HANDSET AND THEN USE IT WITH UR SPICE PHONE. IT WORKS FINE.

ACTUALLY WHILE ACTIVATING RELIANCE SIM IT USES SOME SETTINGS THAT ARE PRE CONFIGURED IN RELIANCE HANDSETS ONLY. SO CHEER UP AND THIS HANDSET IS VERY COOL IN ITS FEATURES. :)