Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
copperco2

Safari Or Mozilla.. Which One Is Faster?

same here guys, with launch of beta version of safari, it seems much quicker than mozilla..what do you say..?

same here guys, with launch of beta version of safari, it seems much quicker than mozilla..what do you say..?

Mozilla version 2.0.0.6 is not that fast it does take a bit longer now to load up but still its faster than safari beta 3.0.3

^^^

I too think mozilla is faster my dear friends.

I am happy with Firefox, although I tried safari some 15 to 20 days back. I did not try again. I feel that Mozilla is best.

I am happy with Firefox, although I tried safari some 15 to 20 days back. I did not try again. I feel that Mozilla is best.

Even i did use Safari for a couple of days but did not find it that good ... Mozilla is the best no doubt

East or West

Mozilla is the Best

Mozilla = Stable and Fast

Safari = Innovative and Cool

Firefox is far better than Safari. Safari is full of BUGs. Lots of menus don't work. Doesnt support all websites and to be honest I didnt' find it as fast as its claimed on other sites. Firefox does perfect job for me. It loads the pages faster than any other browser. It supports lots of extensions and fully customizable. :)

But since Safari is in beta stage, we can't compare it with other OLD browsers. So lets wait for sometime. :grin:

safari is full of glitches.. all right.

but still i feel that it s better than firefox..

and if we have to see the performace for firefox then the earlier version, is much better than the current one

I found fire fox better than any other browser. In times of IE3 and IE4, netscape was best. Safari has lot to do to compare with firefox. I used only for 4 days and removed safari from my computer.

I found fire fox better than any other browser. In times of IE3 and IE4, netscape was best. Safari has lot to do to compare with firefox. I used only for 4 days and removed safari from my computer.

Firefox is the best no doubt abt it .

yes safari beta 3.0.3 has lots of bugs too it does crash once in a while in windows XP platform.

Safari is slow, firefox is still the best browser out there