Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
bhaveshrathor

Full Screen Caller For 6275

Dear members,

if anyone have full screen caller for nokia 6275 then plx provide.

bhavesh rahtor

Edited by bhaveshrathor

Please first explain, what you mean to say by "full screen caller for nokia 6275".

Dear members,

if anyone have full screen caller for nokia 6275 then plx provide.

bhavesh rahtor

I think Bhavesh also wants the same kinda s/w that i have requested for..!!!

Its like when someone calls us, then the caller's snap should is of bigger size possibly full screen or any other size...!!!!!

Not available for Series 40 phones, only available for Symbian or Series 60 phones.

i also tried my best to get such software but cudnt get . if anyone gets pl. do pm me

I think Kumaarshah is right. It is available only for Symbian or series 60 phones. But I'm not 100% sure about this.

Regards.

Series 40 does support OS level Integration of Any Software Thats why its Fast, Secure and Stable

But Expandability and Customization is very less

But, J2ME Nokia Series 40v3 / 240x320

Applications are available for Nokia 6265 and Nokia 6275.

Full screen caller Application can also be made, If someone try who have enough knowledge of JAVA.

I knw how to get that just give me 100$ and i ll make a gud java program for you... this isnt a joke... im tokin serious business

Not available for Series 40 phones, only available for Symbian or Series 60 phones.

Nope other S40 phone like 6230 etc support full screen caller image.

BTW this S40 also lacks flash support

^^^

If possible, please post the jar file here, so that we can try it out on our 6265, 6275 etc.

I knw how to get that just give me 100$ and i ll make a gud java program for you... this isnt a joke... im tokin serious business

paisa paisa paisa !!

Ye duniya kitni kharab hai bhai. Insaniyat naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai :Riendo:

I can see how seriously u have taken the issue by writing Toking in place of Taking...!!!!! :D:D:D

If you are serious that you caould make such software then please make it and post it.

It would be a great contribution from your side to the 6275 users.

:winko: Paisa chod ke insaniyat ki baat karo yaar. Insaniyat tumhe hamesha yaad karegi :D

Very true...

Agar kal tum rahe na rahe, RIMWEB.in wale members(Nokia 6275 users specially) hamesha bolenge:

"Yaar tha to bada hi kanjoos,paison ke peche bhaagta tha, but Called ID software sahi banake gaya..!!!" :Riendo::D:winko:

paise agat kuch samay ke liye chod de to bahut saare bhai log milenge jo tumhe bahut samay tak yaad rakhenmge :grin::NOTriste:

hi

i have a 6275 ,im facing a problem with battery life, bought the peice from alfa-irla-parle(w),gets discharged very soon, half day, can this be solved,also the phonebook is only 500 +150 on suim card, can this be enhanced to unlimited ,

im trying to use the group sms via computer provided by mr hetal from the forum, but its not working , anyone from the group can help me in using it , im a dapo member , with unlimited free sms scheme .i have tried the nokia pc suite , but even thats failed

does the new blackberry have group sms system, if so, then how many sms can v send at 1 go.how many groups can v make , how much is the internal memory ,can it be used to store the contact nos, if so then whats the limit,

can also reply at

vibhoomehra@gmail.com

Very true...

Agar kal tum rahe na rahe, RIMWEB.in wale members(Nokia 6275 users specially) hamesha bolenge:

"Yaar tha to bada hi kanjoos,paison ke peche bhaagta tha, but Called ID software sahi banake gaya..!!!" :D:):)

I can see how seriously u have taken the issue by writing Toking in place of Taking...!!!!! :winko::Contento::rofl_200:

If you are serious that you caould make such software then please make it and post it.

It would be a great contribution from your side to the 6275 users.

:Riendo: Paisa chod ke insaniyat ki baat karo yaar. Insaniyat tumhe hamesha yaad karegi :Riendo:

^^^

@ Amritsingh

Nice Toking Dude !

i'll tok to Nokia Cdma Dpartment for u r software they will buy it ! but let us try that programm as Free Try Mode !

Dont worry !

1 Song Dedicated to you ! '' Hum Bewafaa Hargiz naa The ........ Per Hum Wafaa Ker Naa Sake !

Regards !

Shyam