Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Will 6700 Imported From Ebay Usa Work On Reliance

Thanks a lot Hetal bhai for your prompt reply.but can i access r world using that handset?please throw some light on it.thanks again

I ensure that probably you will not miss rworld because u get full fledged browsing. There are endless possibilities to use PPC for productivity it depends how you want to go for it. What is the purpose. If you want to use for fun stuffs like downloadable ring tones, wall papers etc, then PPC is not right phone for you. If you want to go for multimedia, emails and browsing with limited MS office support then go for it. Remember you will get lesser battery life than phone. Screen visibility will be lower in bright light. Will not get radio.

I can write book but not intend to bore you. :Sorprendido:

I can say that 6700 and Palm devices can be used on reliance without any problem. But NO WAY RWORLD On any device

Thanks a lot Hetal bhai for your prompt reply.but can i access r world using that handset?please throw some light on it.thanks again

RWolrd Work Buddy

Thanks to Kalpak for Providing me the Extended Products now my ROM

AKU3.5.4.F Works Fine out of the Box with RWOrld and Netconnect

Oh yeah, RWORLD with PPC version will work. I was thinking about java based only. Sorry buddy.

hi all techies! can HTC TITAN(HTC P 4000) be activated in reliance network?if yes how,by uim holder instulling or esn cloning?please reply,thanks in advance

hi all techies! can HTC TITAN(HTC P 4000) be activated in reliance network?if yes how,by uim holder instulling or esn cloning?please reply,thanks in advance

:P not possible until now. Me and hetal tried and are still trying to get one activated. :NOTriste: :NOTriste: :NOTriste:

:confuse: not possible until now. Me and hetal tried and are still trying to get one activated. :confuse: :confuse: :eek:

Lagey raho.

u guys will do it.

i would be getting a 6700 in a weeks time from usa if i follow the procedure of adding the ruim tray , modifing nvn file and loading your rom would it be enough to activate it on reliance network or is there any thing else to be done.

i would like to use the pda on my present reliance phone number only.

Yes it will

after Soldering RUIM Tray and Enabling RUIM in COnfiguration

Edited by ravjeet

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy on ebay.com (usa) PPC6700 / HTC Mogul 6800.

The phones available there as Verizon Audiovox VX6700/Sprint PCS Vision PPC6700/Sprint Audiovox, Sprint HTC Mogul, Nice Alltel, Audiovox PPC 6700 etc.

Now the questions are:

1. Will these phones work on Reliance network after reflashing them with Hetal's AKU and Extended ROM & Radio or not.

2. If yes, then which is the best model out of these to go in for which will work seamlessly.

3. Will HTC Moghul 6800 work after reflashing also or not.

Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Kaile

Hi !!

I imported 2 PPC 6700 from China cost me $260 per piece plus other cost like courier & customs. I got both handsets RUIM enabled and was easy to activate on Reliance network by inserting RUIM card. But interestingly both were 'Verizon' branded. Nevertheless quality was very good and came box packed.

Raj

hi

i would be getting my 6700 next week . do i have to apply for ruim from reliance or do they have it ready at reliance web world .

Hi Guys,

The phones available there as Verizon Audiovox VX6700/Sprint PCS Vision PPC6700/Sprint Audiovox, Sprint HTC Mogul, Nice Alltel, Audiovox PPC 6700 etc.

Now the questions are:

1. Will these phones work on Reliance network after reflashing them with Hetal's AKU and Extended ROM & Radio or not.

2. If yes, then which is the best model out of these to go in for which will work seamlessly.

Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Kaile

Hi !!

I imported 2 PPC 6700 from China cost me $260 per piece plus other cost like courier & customs. I got both handsets RUIM enabled and was easy to activate on Reliance network by inserting RUIM card. But interestingly both were 'Verizon' branded. Nevertheless quality was very good and came box packed.

Raj

Edited by ravjeet

hi

i would be getting my 6700 next week . do i have to apply for ruim from reliance or do they have it ready at reliance web world .

Hi Guys,

Now the questions are:

Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Kaile

Hi !!

Raj

RUIM card will readily available at Reliance Webworld. You would Have to buy Handset Change Card alongwith RUIM Card. Then just follow the instruction and u will be on the Reliance network.

Raj

hi raj,

as per your suggestion i went to reliance web world and asked for a ruim card , the person at the counter said reliance does not sell ruim card they only sell them with a new phone .then told me get the old ruim card a we will replace it i told him if i had one why would i come to you .

he refused to sell the ruim card supprisingly.

do i have to take the hand set along as i want the ruim for my present phone number

can you suggest any way to get one , i stay in pune.

hi

Hi Guys,

Now the questions are:

Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Kaile

Hi !!

Raj

RUIM card will readily available at Reliance Webworld. You would Have to buy Handset Change Card alongwith RUIM Card. Then just follow the instruction and u will be on the Reliance network.

Raj

yes i learnt it the hard way too... ruim cards dont come that easy... i would suggest you to goto the secondary cellphone market in pune and look for one... u might end up paying 150~250 for it...

Hi Raj,

Can you pls email me the contact details of China from where you purchased the 6700 bcoz I need one from there.How much they charged for courier.

My emai id:prasanna.kesti@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

Now the questions are:

Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Kaile

Hi !!

Raj

Hi !!

Check out www.evermag.com, communicate with the sales person thru messenger decide on the model, confirm the price and order it. I bought 3 handsets and some accessories from them.

But make sure you order more than one handset otherwise u may endup paying higher charges for courier. Payment is thru bank transfer which has a charge of Rs1000-12000 for payment under $1000. The contact id on yahoo messenger is evermag_demi@yahoo.com

Hi Raj,

Can you pls email me the contact details of China from where you purchased the 6700 bcoz I need one from there.How much they charged for courier.

My emai id:prasanna.kesti@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

Now the questions are:

Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Kaile

Hi !!

Raj

Its too expensive. Do they really sell brand new handsets?

hello i am from the US and i have the 6700 where would i get the tray or would i have to come to india for this and i am planning on coming to india this january.. would i be able to get this done easily? and if any one has any question on priceing on any ppc from the us feel free to ask me i am very informed about what is goin on here.. also verizon is launchin a 6800 that is different from the ppc 6800/mohgul

hello i am from the US and i have the 6700 where would i get the tray or would i have to come to india for this and i am planning on coming to india this january.. would i be able to get this done easily? and if any one has any question on priceing on any ppc from the us feel free to ask me i am very informed about what is goin on here.. also verizon is launchin a 6800 that is different from the ppc 6800/mohgul

Would the sprint HTC touch work with Tata as well? I have HTC mogul and Touch i like to sell to my customer in India so i want to make sure i can show him how to make it work with India's Network. I am also looking to sponsor this forum and would like to know who to talk to about that.

How much was custom duty on that??

Hi Guys,

Now the questions are:

Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Kaile

Hi !!

Raj

Verizon XV6700 / Alltel PPC6700 (Silver) can only be Used in Reliance which have WM5 using RUIM Way

Dear hetal

Can you suggest someone in Bangalore, who can do the RUIM soldering for me.

Thanks

Dear raju_a

Can you tell me, where did you get the handset RUIM enabled in Mumbai?

I have imported one from USA and would like to do the same. my email id is dvikas67@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Vikas

Hi Guys,

Now the questions are:

Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Kaile

Hi !!

Raj

Dear raju_a

Can you tell me, where did you get the handset RUIM enabled in Mumbai?

I have imported one from USA and would like to do the same. my email id is dvikas67@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Vikas

Hi Guys,

Now the questions are:

Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Kaile

Hi !!

Raj

hi vikas,

raju imported them pre ruim enabled from china.

Verizon XV6700 / Alltel PPC6700 (Silver) can only be Used in Reliance which have WM5 using RUIM Way

cant sprint phones work on reliance?