Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tarun_kabra

Spice D-88 Dual Sim

Any one wanna buy spice dual sim d88 set....1 month old...Almost brand new...at a good cost. call me up at 09314435402

^^^ we hear you buddy. posting on muliple threads won't increase ur chances of selling the phone. Besides, there is a bazaar section on this forum, dedicated to buy n sell things.

^^^ we hear you buddy. posting on muliple threads won't increase ur chances of selling the phone. Besides, there is a bazaar section on this forum, dedicated to buy n sell things.

Thanx...I posted in bazaar

Hi

I'm looking for a phone which supports storing unlimited (or at least 5000+) SMS. And I should be able to see the date/time & few words of the SMS in the list mode i.e. b4 opening the particular SMS (like in nokia N-73). Can anyone pls tell whether D-88 supports this or not.

PPC 6700 is one of the option. No ordinery phone asof now offer such high SMS storage capacity. Only smart phones can.

How To Import Phone Book On Spice D 88

Hi Guys,

I just bought a spice D 88 handset. My old handset was nokia 6225. Now how do i transfer the phone book from old one to new one. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Karan

well there is one way .. . . or rather two ways

1) just send all contacts by blue tooth . .or

2) JUST MAKE .VCF FILES & copy to the contacts folder

simple

If you have GPRS then go to http://zyb.com, create an account and syncronise your phone book. then from the new phone download the phone book from zyb

MTNL provides phone book backup facility for a fee, but this is possible only on symbian S60 phones and not S40 phones.

A crude method is move contacts to SIM card, place the SIM in new phone and move them to the new phone.

NO other method I can think of. If your new phone was also nokia then you could have used PC suite.

If you have GPRS then go to http://zyb.com, create an account and syncronise your phone book. then from the new phone download the phone book from zyb

MTNL provides phone book backup facility for a fee, but this is possible only on symbian S60 phones and not S40 phones.

A crude method is move contacts to SIM card, place the SIM in new phone and move them to the new phone.

NO other method I can think of. If your new phone was also nokia then you could have used PC suite.

Hello,

I do have GPRS, but i m not running a GSM connection now. Secondly, my old reliance handset nokia 6225 didn't had r-world/gprs etc.

What do i do i am really worried, if nothing works out i have to manually type all the contacts :confuse:

Yes, i have tried that, but it has USB driver and GPRS Connection software.

Also, can you please tell me whether this handset support themes?

well that software is the worst one. . . .it has nothing to be called s handset manager!

Definitely this set is not for those who love to customize thier phone on regular basis.

very tough sync, bluetooth missing, IR could fulfill the bluetooth missing. Voice clearity is also not there if you are travelling and using this phone, at some point you will feel crack sound or not listen from other end properly and on the same route if you try other mobile (eg Nokia) you won't face it. You also got disturable sound during call if you are around electric wires definitely it's not happening with other branded mobiles. If there is any revision in the handset hardware then it's good for their users.

Overall I can say, this handset is purely for those who are carrying two hand sets (CDMA for cheap calling and GSM for better service :victory: ) not for those who are taking it as a fashion symbol ("YAAR !!! I've a Mobile who can support two operator simultaneously").

How To Delete Contact Numbers At Once In D88, Kindly help me!!

I'm having D88 handset, all the phone numbers are repeated, after i pressed the import in the phonebook menu.. how to delete the repeated one or to erase fully.. kindly help me..

well i have d-88n, just do 1 thing connect the phone to computer and use it as usb stick. open the contacts folder and delete them simple or copy them (.vcf) to ur computer and select and then copy again

well i have d-88n, just do 1 thing connect the phone to computer and use it as usb stick. open the contacts folder and delete them simple or copy them (.vcf) to ur computer and select and then copy again

ok thanks a lot Akshat, let me try.. :0) take care.. :signthankspin: