Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bugmenot

Isn't This A Reliance Number?

Hello friends,

So, isn't the number, the first five digits of which are - 99076*****, a Reliance number.

I wanted to get the details of that number so I called the Reliance customer care, but they say it's not a valid Reliance number.

Earlier though, through a couple of available resources on the web, I found that the number is Reliance's and belongs to the MP and Chattisgarh region. But now, since they denied to it, I am in a bit of dilemma.

Also, I was wondering if the reliance infocomm and reliance telecom two different ventures operated separately by Reliance Communications. So, for example, if you call at telecom's call center they wouldn't entertain you if you ask them for any infocomm details, and vice versa.

Please help me clarify. Thanks!

Yes sir, this series belongs to reliance gsm service of mp circle & also both cdma & gsm CC are different.

No, it's not reliance number. It's either Airtel/hutch, but certainly not reliance. all reliance numbers start with 93. don't know abt the confusion Reliance infocom/telecom.

Obviously it doesn't belong to Reliance Mobile (CDMA) as all Reliance Mobile CDMA numbers start with 93. It belongs to Reliance Smart (GSM). Even though Reliance Smart is under Reliance Communications now, the operation is completely independant. So you have to contact through Reliance Smart: www.reliancemobile.com

However, I do not think they will reveal information about a particular number if you ask them without a formal complaint or FIR.

^^^

Yes my dear friends, as "amitbt22" posted above, this number is of Reliance GSM service from MP.

Regards.