Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vinodh

Is It Possible To Change The First R Logo In 2030

Hi all,

Is it possible to change the First R LOGO in 2030, Thx to Ashok , arun for helping to make my USB work for me, thx

Vinodh.T

Its something thats in the handset s/w

It isnt easy to change it :clap:

I think it is not possible to modify the original logo - but may be possible to link to another - in the file system- though - I don't think anyone knows it as of now :S

What do you mean by link to another :P ?

I think it is not possible to modify the original logo - but may be possible to link to another - in the file system- though - I don't think anyone knows it as of now :S

Sounds interesting...

Do u mean linking to a wallpaper or something which is stored in the filesystem itself?

Yes - that is possible for ringtones - already Menu is available in 7130. So I am sure LG has kept a option for themes too may be for future - although we don't have any user menu to do it now. We have to find out ..

Modifying the original logos involves writing to the EEPROM binary directly and I guess is too difficult/risky.

Modifying the original logos involves writing to the EEPROM binary directly and I guess is too difficult/risky.

Yes u can actually do so by buying a prom reader and after u make out the head and tail of it ucan probably change it. If u have really deep pockets go buy yourself a prom programmer and do some xperiments.

If u have really deep pockets
Need not necessarily :) If you can assemble the cable yourself using Max 232 or similar chips and circuit diagrams for LG - and your phone is still in warranty ....

If u have really deep pockets
Need not necessarily :ph34r: If you can assemble the cable yourself using Max 232 or similar chips and circuit diagrams for LG - and your phone is still in warranty ....

:clap:

hahah

u mean u can make a ROM Reader that easily?

huh, then y would someone buy a programer for something like RS 50,000 ??

please check answer to question number 3

in the FAQ

Dunno about LG sets of reliance - and I am not a tech expert either - but I rember to have seen circuit diagrams for making boards to flash Nokia and samsung phones and a software and firmwares too using real serial ports of Ur comp - quite sometime back ....

Dunno about LG sets of reliance - and I am not a tech expert either - but I rember to have seen circuit diagrams for making boards to flash Nokia and samsung phones and a software and firmwares too using real serial ports of Ur comp - quite sometime back ....

flashers are different from prom progrrammers.Hop u understand the difference.

Yeah _ I think Flashers need the phone to bootup and prom burner invove connecting the chip direct to the burner and burning it. Am I correct ???

Yeah _ I think Flashers need the phone to bootup and prom burner invove connecting the chip direct to the burner and burning it. Am I correct ???

yeah, kind of