Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
worldcom123

Lg 6600 - New Stylish, Fully Loaded Handset Launched

Hi friends,

It has been much time LG 6600 has been released. Can somebody please provide some comparison of battery backup compared to most of handsets in CDMA. Because I think none of the CDMA handsets have as good battery backup as GSM ones.

Thanks.

Hi Deven,

Did you get any reply to this post of yours? I have the identical questions (and more). If you can reply with the answers to yuor questions, I will be very grateful. I may be emailed at ranjit_konkar@yahoo.com also.

Ranjit

Lg 6600 Features

I wish to buy LG-6600. Can anyone help me with these querries.

1. Whether we can store postal address in the contacts.

2. How many scheduler, to-do, anniversary and memo can be stored.

3. How many SMS groups can be created and max. no. of contacts in each SMS groups.

dkc

Hi Deven,

Did you get any reply to this post of yours? I have the identical questions (and more). If you can reply with the answers to yuor questions, I will be very grateful. I may be emailed at ranjit_konkar@yahoo.com also.

Ranjit

Lg 6600 Features

I wish to buy LG-6600. Can anyone help me with these querries.

1. Whether we can store postal address in the contacts.

2. How many scheduler, to-do, anniversary and memo can be stored.

3. How many SMS groups can be created and max. no. of contacts in each SMS groups.

dkc

y don u have a look at the newer models from samsung?i think they're better than lg 6600

Planing to buy a new handset.can u please tell me which newer models from samaung are better then LG6600?

can any lg6600 users comment on the battery life of lg6600

:confuse:

srikanth

I have been using lg6600 for last 11 days. The battery has never lasted for more than a day. I have to charge it every day and that too without listening to music. I am wondering if I start listening to FM and MP3 regularly then probably I will have to charge the battery two times a day.

it means its not good choice to buy.

if u have to charge the new handset everyday .. say after 6-8 months of usage u will be finding it difficult to recive calls by the end of the day due to low battery

thanks for posting the practical difficulty

Well to tell you ppl, i bought this handset in august in 2008 n now till may,2009 i've learnt that its battery lasts for 3 days, n if u use music player n radio then for 2 days {well if u r in a journey u can switch the AIRPLANE MODE on and then the battery lasts for 3 days, even with music player}, n if u use frequent, it would last for 1 day. Yeah initially for sure the battery lasted for not more than 20 hours, but now its fine... n yes SMSing also decreases a little battery runtime.

can any lg6600 users comment on the battery life of lg6600

:confuse:

srikanth

I have been using lg6600 for last 11 days. The battery has never lasted for more than a day. I have to charge it every day and that too without listening to music. I am wondering if I start listening to FM and MP3 regularly then probably I will have to charge the battery two times a day.

Can anybody tell that why doesn't my phone charges wen it is connected to PC..?? moreover.... it discharges even quicker...