Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

Motorola V9m

Good phone. It seems finally Reliance and motorola have joined hands!

Can anyone please confirm whether T-sim of tata can work in reliance moto? that's the only cause of concern for me.

For this handset, the battery is good (920mAH), and so are the looks. But as always with the razr style phones, no FM (a minus point for me, as I am now used to wake up to FM on my N2865).

EDIT:

Good work, supernova! keep it up!

Edited by ani_meher

This model does not seem to have RUIM as per the attached product note

Only minus - no RUIM. any one here can solve this to take RUIMs?

The pricing also is in 4 digits as noted from the attached product note.

Can we use java apps on a motorola phone? Like the games, apps, utils etc that we use on a Nokia 6265/6275 phone? what abt download sites from where we can d/l progs as for Nokia?

Edited by KumaarShah

THANKS ani

kumar : price is around 19000

^^^

It seems to be little bit costly my dear friends.

Regards.

^^^

It seems to be little bit costly my dear friends.

Regards.

Yes it is bit costly but CDMA variants r always costly in comparison to GSM Versions.. the same variant Motorazr2 in GSM

costs Rs 15599/-

ya, but razr2 prices will fall down in a year, but this V9m price won't bulge. CDMA handset prices are hardly changed.

reliance has launched high end motorola v9 m . product note attached

I saw a Moto Razr 2 ad on TV last night (November 10) (the one with the guy and gal fighting it out in a subway station with their Moto Razrs). At the very end of the ad, it said, "Now on Reliance Mobile" and had the Reliance Mobile logo at the bottom centre of the screen. I jumped out of my seat, because I've been waiting for this phone for the longest. If the Moto Razr 2 had not been launched on Reliance within a week or so, I would've gone for the v3i version (v3m or whatever its called). But when I check Motorola's or Reliance's website, there is no news of the new phone. My local cellphone dealer says the word is that its expected soon but then again, he says that about everything. So basically he has little idea.

Do any of you have any idea?

The 512 MB version of the Moto Razr 2 (v8) for GSM is now available for less than 16K. I understand that the v9m will have extendable memory up to 2GB. Thats fantastic, because on a phone of this caliber, its pretty stupid to not have extendable memory.

this phone is now available on the reliance network for Rs. 18500/-

Source: reliance web world and *333

well guys the price is too high !!!! gsm variation of dis fone is for jus 15k!!!

den y this ???

can ne one update wid the new rates ????

I understand that in USA depending on the network, Motorazr2 is available in 4-5 different versions. 9m is one such version.

I understand that in USA depending on the network, Motorazr2 is available in 4-5 different versions. 9m is one such version.

The Razr2 has two variants - the V8 and V9. The V8 is basically a 2.5G GSM handset while the V9 (3G) has two further variants, one GSM and another CDMA. Motorola usually adds 'M' or 'C' to point a CDMA variant. Hence, V9m.

reliance has launched high end motorola v9 m . product note attached

Costs Rs. 16000

Re: Pankaj

Please mention source....

18500 is what I've been told on the phone. I am going to Reliance Webworld tomorrow evening and will let all of you know what I find out. I am planning to shift to the v9m from my nokia 6585. hopefully it'll be available there tomorrow.

hey guys!!! where can i find this phone in mumbai is there any seller on rimwebhttp://www.rimweb.in/forums/style_emoticons/default/GirandoOjos.gif

Can we use .jar applications/ games on this phone? wt abt the wap browser?

any updates in price pls post or pm me..

my brother bought this phone . looks good . but @18500 its expensive . this should have been in range of 12000-14000 . but i guess its gsm counterpart is also expensive .

^^^

Yes my dear friends @ Rs.18,500/- this phone seems to be very costly. Anywhere around Rs.13,000/- would be justified for this kind of handset.

Regards.

This phone except EVDO and display resolutions does not seems to be better than k1M.

all guys planning to buy this v9m think again . its having some network problem . i checked with 2 people facing network problem in just 1 day of buying this expensive set .,

problem : when you dial on this set sometimes it shows switched off

Edited by supernova

when you dial on this set sometimes it shows switched off

@supernova

MY dear friend, are you saying that when the calling party try the number then the response came as the number called is "switched off".

If this is the matter than this could be some other problem then the handset.

Regards.