Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunny1974

Latest Wm6 Rom From Helmi S Verizonguys Kitchen..0.7 For Reliance Touchflo Working

hi guys time for sum action again on our ppc s .. just cooked this rom for reliance.. based on hetal s settings given to helmi for wm6.. this is supposed to be a stabler rom than the 1st one. most issues have been sorted out.

using it for a day now... everything working good.. i ll post the list of things in it.. in detail later

touch flo cab is added seperatly.. install it later.. do not let customisations run from your previous ext rom...

touchflo works now.. based on frosts latest 1.4.1.... u can scroll anything in the device with this touchflo without having to install any scroll manager.. u can add the cubes later on.. if u want it but they slow up things.after every soft boot click on ftouchflo thru program files to start it as i havnt included the touchflo launcher.

just turn off beam after installing it..

using noid ruu here... so use bootloader mode only to avoid country error..

follow previous instructions again.. bootloader mode.. battery charged.. no power cuts and all.. back up , can use pim for that..

this has pim 2.5

yahoo go.

wm storage

windows live

htc home 1.5

phone codes working

smart dial working

ringer sound is ok

wifi fixed

stereo bluetooth fixed(not checked by me)

10 button comm manager

usual adobe

office 2007

audio manager

modem

many more ...

no cyberon.. seperately installed added voice command works.

anyone wanting to cook his rom can download the kitchen from ppcgeeks.. but sadly it doesnt have reliance prj in the kitchen.. this can be derived by encoding thru the wm6 original by helmi for reliance. but u need .net for all that.. so the lazy people can just install this tested rom..

download here

Download

Edited by Arun

hey sunny, so will we get all features of Windows Mobile 6 on PPC 6700 using this ROM ?

hey sunny, so will we get all features of Windows Mobile 6 on PPC 6700 using this ROM ?

yes it does i just updated the list of things in there..

u get the full features and even more.

hetal missing u here.. still dont have the tools to convert cabs to oems.. and all the works to make polished things like u did..

hi guys time for sum action again on our ppc s .. just cooked this rom for reliance.. based on hetal s settings given to helmi for wm6.. this is supposed to be a stabler rom than the 1st one. most issues have been sorted out.

using it for a day now... everything working good.. i ll post the list of things in it.. in detail later

touch flo cab is added seperatly.. install it later.. do not let customisations run from your previous ext rom...

touchflo works now.. based on frosts latest 1.4.1.... u can scroll anything in the device with this touchflo without having to install any scroll manager.. u can add the cubes later on.. if u want it but they slow up things.after every soft boot click on ftouchflo thru program files to start it as i havnt included the touchflo launcher.

follow previous instructions again.. bootloader mode.. battery charged.. no power cuts and all.. back up , can use pim for that..

this has pim 2.5

yahoo go.

wm storage

windows live

htc home 1.5

phone codes working

smart dial working

ringer sound is ok

wifi fixed

10 button comm manager

usual adobe

office 2007

audio manager

modem link

voip

wirelss modem

htc camera

clear storage

internet sharing

transcriber

wmp

live search 2.5.2640.19676

htc streaming media player 2.10

htc voice recorder

pocket rar

softkey applet

running programs link in start menu

esmertec jeodek java

adobe flash player 7

tcpmp v.0.81

1-6 tab htc home plug in

arcsoft mms 3.0.6.24

ext rom unlock

many more ...

anyone wanting to cook his rom can download the kitchen from ppcgeeks.. but sadly it doesnt have reliance prj in the kitchen.. this can be derived by encoding thru the wm6 original by helmi for reliance. but u need .net for all that.. so the lazy people can just install this tested rom..

download here

Download

hope it has PIM backup

oooops got it.

Thanks testing.

Edited by tanveer

good one.

however, the things that i miss are

1. SPB mobile shell

2. SKB group sms

3. New menu

Hi,

I keep getting the Error 150: ROM Ugrade utitlity error. Saying "This ROM upgrade utility is not designed for your device. Please get the proper ROM upgrade utility and try again!". I have been using Hetal's AKU 3.5C, I also did a hard reset before tyring to upgrade but it still wont work, any ideas!! I have been facing this problem on a Vista based computer. I tried two other machines running vista, the setup went thru well, but without installing anything I reached the "Almost done" screen and asked for a hard reset, was back to my previous state. No update. Someone please help!!!

this has pim 2.5

yahoo go.

wm storage

windows live

htc home 1.5

phone codes working

smart dial working

ringer sound is ok

wifi fixed

10 button comm manager

usual adobe

office 2007

audio manager

modem

many more ...

download here

Download

Edited by Hellangelo

Hi,

I keep getting the Error 150: ROM Ugrade utitlity error. Saying "This ROM upgrade utility is not designed for your device. Please get the proper ROM upgrade utility and try again!". I have been using Hetal's AKU 3.5C, I also did a hard reset before tyring to upgrade but it still wont work, any ideas!! I have been facing this problem on a Vista based computer. I tried two other machines running vista, the setup went thru well, but without installing anything I reached the "Almost done" screen and asked for a hard reset, was back to my previous state. No update. Someone please help!!!

this has pim 2.5

yahoo go.

wm storage

windows live

htc home 1.5

phone codes working

smart dial working

ringer sound is ok

wifi fixed

10 button comm manager

usual adobe

office 2007

audio manager

modem

many more ...

download here

Download

i think ur not going to the bootloader mode at all.. u prob just reset it.. u have to press 2 buttons and reset simultaneously.. then u ll see serial written on ur screen in dark..and on connecting to the usb u ll see usb.. also mention the bootloader of ur ph which u will see below serial. sumtimes it doesnt work with the really new bootloaders .. 1.0 and 1.02 usually work..2.02 2.03 might give u truble. there are separate utilities for running thru that bootloader instead of ruu noid..

and i d suggest people to wait a bit.. am working on the latest wm6 kitchen which is stabler and better than this with many more facilities.. ill upload it when i get a decent stable working rom..

dont get sms delivery reports. and i really miss the "new" menu.

Hi guys,

i finally got my ppc6700 replaced from the reliance and got a brand new box packed set. Feels good to have a new one. Anyways, the mail thing is that helmi has released the kitchen and cooking a rom is way easier than before now. I cooked a wm6 rom and it is running good. Guess its time to let our imaginations run wild.

Amit Oberoi

Hi guys,

i finally got my ppc6700 replaced from the reliance and got a brand new box packed set. Feels good to have a new one. Anyways, the mail thing is that helmi has released the kitchen and cooking a rom is way easier than before now. I cooked a wm6 rom and it is running good. Guess its time to let our imaginations run wild.

Amit Oberoi

How did Reliance replace the handset? What had hapened? They didn't replace mine. UT says that I tried to make changes to the ROM. The worst service from UT.

Hi guys,

Amit Oberoi

How did Reliance replace the handset? What had hapened? They didn't replace mine. UT says that I tried to make changes to the ROM. The worst service from UT.

Please stop playing with the original software..

and after u done , please dont play innocent....

Hey don't mind .. but are you a UTstarcom representative?

If yea..i have worst cases that you ought to hear..

My chacha had d same phone.. his screen got broken (accidental) I visited the local utstarcom servcice centre (ahmedabad)..

and they had LITERALLY no idea about the phone .. they gave back the phone saying "we will call you later when we get info"..

and as predicted .. they never called me ..

also the service over there s**ks to hell .. i wonder if utstarcom people keep a check on the centres where they are properly equiped to at least service the handsets..

i still have that broken cell with me..i use it as a paper weight.

Edited by sutarianiral

punitb is Punit Bawkar is from utstar, the company that cheats people. I had big problems. I've till date not tried any ROMs and things and this guy says I played with the ROM. What nonsensense they talk. They don't support. It would have een better for ma to purchase such handset from elsewhere. There's a loot here. They don't support with the original and then who is he to tell people not to play with the original? I think they need to stop bull****ting with things and people. For all who are in Bombay, it would be a gr8 experience to visit the UTStar centre in Andheri. Everyone is crying, having problem, fighting for the problem not solved, if one is solved the other crops up. I wonder how Reliance tied up with them? There are others which are much better to work with.

oh.!! i dint knew the condition of other utstarcom centres would be same as here in ahmedabad.. there is a huge rush everytime.. i will get a token number .. and i will have to wait for an hour or more (dats minimum) .. to get assisted..

I think, I had talked with this guy Puneet for purchasing a stylus.. he helped nicely to get it from my local utstar center .. (and i think it was because of him may be my local service center did some provisions for stylus).. or they would toh give me a blank face saying "we would contact you"

but seriously.. utstar should look upon improving their service at centers other then metros..

Punit was nice with initial queries. When I faced my problem, he turned his face. there are many on this group who know me can vouch that i did not temper with ROM. But utstar and company want to protect their ***. Relaince you know how it happens.

hmm..why don't you complain to reliance itself .. to some higher executives managing this...

hmm..why don't you complain to reliance itself .. to some higher executives managing this...

Hey I have installed this newly cooked ROM and facing great problems ............

Whenever any1 tries to call on my cell they can hear the Phone ringing but I dont get their calls [ :( ]

can any1 please help me ?

I did inform reliance for their help. They like UTstar not their customers. They didn't do anything. The only thing they told me was that UT is saying that the ROM is tempered. I also have a relationship manager. That guy also lied during my purchase of the handset. I did talk to him but he had no information. reliance believes what their people say.

this has pim 2.5

yahoo go.

wm storage

windows live

htc home 1.5

phone codes working

smart dial working

ringer sound is ok

wifi fixed

10 button comm manager

usual adobe

office 2007

audio manager

modem

many more ...

download here

Download

hi

while i flash the rom i got blank screen with usb/serial v.1.00 screen only. the device is totally not functioning even after hard/soft reset. pls advice urgently