Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ps_777_200lr

Coolpad 288 Cdma-gsm Dual Handset

yes it has wap browser ,r-world,r-connect, gprs,mms, modem for gsm and cdma...but if they add bluetooth,ir,and fm..it will consume so much energy as it already gives only one and half day ..

I recently bought a new COOLPAD 288 Dual Model (CDMA-GSM) handsets from Essar's The Mobile Store. I was able to insert a Vodafone GSM SIM which worked fine.

I use a Reliance Postpaid Connection on a Nokia 3105. I want to transfer this Reliance CDMA Number on to the COOLPAD handset.

Can someone help me with

(1) Where do I get the required UIM Card? Reliance Web World people says they do not sell R-UIM Card.

(2) How to transfer my Reliance CDMA No. on to the COOLPAD.

Thanks,

PS

FOR RELIANCE RUIM - CONTACT ME.

ON 9320768286 :GirandoOjos:

coolpad doesnt comes with ruim as offered by reliance.

coolpad doesnt comes with ruim as offered by reliance.

No, Coolpad handset is coming with ruim. I bought it for Rs8900/- with ruim from chennai WW.

Sivashankkar

hey Does Cool Pad Support opera mini or any other java softwares...?

what theese ppl do is take out ruims and then sell the sets thats it. i was also offered max without ruim but then was able to manage one with ruim. always any cdma from rim with ruim dont forget to take an extra RUIM.

I recently bought a new COOLPAD 288 Dual Model (CDMA-GSM) handsets from Essar's The Mobile Store. I was able to insert a Vodafone GSM SIM which worked fine.

I use a Reliance Postpaid Connection on a Nokia 3105. I want to transfer this Reliance CDMA Number on to the COOLPAD handset.

Can someone help me with

(1) Where do I get the required UIM Card? Reliance Web World people says they do not sell R-UIM Card.

Thanks,

PS

hey friend i am having blank uim card with me for rs.250/-only mail me if u want arunacm@yahoo.com.bye

Dear friends

I have purchased Spice C-810 and Reliance webworld executives gave me free RUIM card with handsed exchange card with exchanging my old LG RD5030 set. Spice C-810 is a very good hand set, but wap is not working.

WAP will not work unless you try with PST.

In manual it is mentioned that you can set up HTTP connection, whats that?

Can someone help me with

Thanks,

PS

Which city u got it?

is it avaliable in Bangalore.

Can someone help me with

Thanks,

PS

Which city u got it?

is it avaliable in Bangalore.

It is freely available in Chennai for Rs 8500/- with ruim

sivashankkar

Does this handset Coolpad 288 support Active call recording. means recording a conversation without any time restriction ?

Can someone help me with

Thanks,

PS

Very easy....

Buy "Blank CIM" from any mobile shop for Reliance mobile,

Insert it to you new DUAL CIM Mobile like SPICE 88N or COOLPAD Dual CIM in the CDMA section.

Buy HANDSET TRANSFER CARD from webworld for Rs.25

Follow the procedure give in the HTC card to transfer your number from old mobile to new mobile.

Before you transfer the number, remember to transfer your phone book contacts to R-world using upload facility and after you have tranfered your number to new mobile you can download it back to your new mobile.This way you do not have to manually transfer your contacts to new mobile.

Other way is to use data cable to transfer your phone book to your laptop using OUTLOOK and then in the new mobile copy it back to the mobile from your laptop.

Any review and comparison for this handset