Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Vodafone's Major Network Failure

MY dear friends, today at about 17.30 hours approximately there is a major network failure of Vodafone in Mumbai. This affected many areas. No incoming and outgoing calls was possible for about 5 hours. Many subscribers were being troubled due to this. On calling Vodafone's help line the CC guys told that they doesn't have specified time frame for this problem to be resolved. By 23.30 hours the network restored slowly.

So dear friends, this includes Vodafone also to the list of major Network Failure occurance. Reliance is not alone.

Although network failure in Vodafone is rare. This is the second major Network Failure of Vodafone in Mumbai in the last 3 years. The first was at the time of floods.

Regards.

Yeah Some People have rushed to Vodafones Office to fight

The Failure was dues to Failure of Generator Sets

well frens I also have the worst experience with Vodafone.I knew very senior persons in Vodafone they are highly corrupt and they do anything to achieve their targets. Problems never get resolved in Vodafone. 1st the will create some problems and then they will restrict the CC no on the Vodafone so that customers can't even complain. I remember few days before in Delhi and MP circles they started deactivating the prepaid nos with the statement that they haven't recieved the documents few customers were on network for 3-4 years.After that i came to know that the nos were deactivated purposly so that when customer visit at Vodafone store they try to sell the postpaid to the customers. This is one way of cheating the customers.

They are not fair with customers as well as Business competitors. like they sign the mutual agreements about discontinuation of product an in market all operators stop selling the same discontinued product. but Vodafone continue billing the product with backdate billing. Like for Delhi Circle Old I-Card/Yuva Card/H-Card all of them discontinued in month of March 2007. none is billing but Vodafone has billed 20,000 old H-Card in Nov Last week only.

You won't believe that the even buisness partners and distributors are not allowed to enter in the Vodafone premisis in Delhi. if they need to talk then vodafone representative is suppose to visit your office :D

^^^

My dear friends, this seems that worlds largest cell operator has become the world's worst cell operator.

Regards.

^^^

My dear friends, this seems that worlds largest cell operator has become the world's worst cell operator.

Regards.

I fully Agree

Vodafone AKA Hutch AKA Essar have Taken over so small Operator and now they have 18 Circle. But Major Taken Over Telecom Circle lacks Compatibility of Servers, Man Powers all Equipement in Vodadone is like Bhel Puri so many Flavours in one Company same with Airtel Taken Over Circle that why they oppose Number Portabilty, New BTS for Spectrum Efficeincy.