Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Dj

Having Trouble Couriering A Mobile

help needed here... have tried the prominent ones but they flatly refuse to courier mobiles... wonder why...

try bluedart . its expensive but works . or professional courier

bluedart refused saying theres a 50 : 50 chance of i getting stuck midway...

sadik had sent me ppc via bluedart . n i had sent him back via skylark .

how long ago was this... they say this is something that has been constituted recently...

^^^

@Dheeraj

My dear friend, you can check out for the BLAZEFLASH COURIERS in your city. I had sent mobiles to my sisters two times through Blazeflash Couriers and they reached safely.

Try out if Blaze Flash couriers service is available in Lucknow or not.

Regards.

Sadik sent me the PPC 6700 via BlueDart, which was sent via Air and cost about Rs.250. Just tell them that it is a used mobile being sent for repair.

yes thats imp . , i also said its used mobile being sent for repair . n put in some other box . say if u r trying to send nokia 6275 then send it in some other box like that of lg 2670

well i haved faced this problem 3 months ago. I went to each & every courier service in Delhi & they simply refused to send it as there are some strict rules in certain areas regarding security. They believe can contain explosives as it contain a battery which can blast. So forget to send it by air as the scanners in airport will never pass it. If u remove the battery then it might be possible. or you may go to some other small city nearby & try to send it who might courier it through road or train. I'v heard that due to security reasons transfering mobiles phone is not allowed for courier service providers in Delhi but courier companies in Faridabad or Ghaziabad accept to transfer mobiles. So u just give a it a try in some other city.

In Delhi Bluedart or DHL agreed to send it but they wanted its original bill & they were charging too much amount Rs. 1250 to transfer a mobile worth 1000. Strange!

Just tell them its for repair and worth only 4k.

If bluedart people not taking it ask them to call some senior and speak to them regarding it, they will allow it.

Remove the Box Send Battery and Phone only using Customer made Package in Speed Post by Postal Department

thx guys... i tried with blazeflash, first flight, bluedart, fedex, profesional, overnight and a few others... i even tried telling them it was going for repair... nothing worked... bluedart came up saying there was 50 percent chance it would get stuck in delhi... then would need a form 31... i decided i better send a fellow by train and it would cost less... and i did just that...