Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vishal Gupta

Restarting Mobile

Hi guys

here is a list of tricks.

with the help of these tricks u can restart ur mobile without pressing the power button.

1. Type 2539**, press <Akey> and then press <Quit>

2. Goto <Menu>+5+3, and select Line 2 but don't press <OK> now select Line1 again and press <OK>

3. first view any number in ur phonebook and exit from phonebook. then press any number on keypad, press <UP> key, and then <CALL> key, phone will restart. after restarting it will show a name in dialled calls list and in number field there will be also a name. u can save that name in ur phonebook. and whenever u want to restart ur mobile, simply dial that name.

whats the fun in doing all such things with multiple key presse when u can do it with a single key

Well here another un Flip ur phone remove the battery and replace it turn it back on. I think this will be the funniest one.

Edited by StaticElectricity

Well here another un Flip ur phone remove the battery and replace it turn it back on. I think this will be the funniest one.

HA HA HA HA HA :D

You don't need to remove the battery. You could just wait for a day or two till the battery completely drains out and the phone shuts off itself. Then connect the charger to the phone and plug it in an AC outlet.

This is the easiest way. No key presses at all.

Use bitpim, right click on the root folder and select "reboot phone" ... now no button clicks at all ... and above all no waiting for the battery to drain out completely

Guys, guys, guys!

I think this thread is going to wrong side!

I posted this info only bcauz I want to share that there r some other ways also to restart the mobile without pressing the <POWER> button or removing the battery.

U can ask someone that if he can restart the mobile without pressing the <POWER> button or removing the battery?

That's it!

Hi U can also reset the LG RD2030 with a AT command .... try AT&V+IPR

Cheers

Ashok