Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gtran_rocks

Robscape Game?

Guys wanted to know whether you all can see and play the recently introduced game - ROBSCAPE in the R WORLD. I had accessed it through LG 2030 few weeks ago but I cant see it in R WORLD on my new GTRAN handset now.

Has the game been removed from RWORLD :)

Robscape is still there on 2030...i played it just now.

try the "RESET R-MENU" option,

maybe it'll rectify the prob,

if not, try the "Clear Memory" option under "tools"

same here, i dont have robscape on my GTRAN phone either. Actually i just have 2 options in the games menu 1. new releases which leads u to multiplayer link and then to tic tac toe and 2. cric game which it never connects

Static I have tried resetting R MENU as well as clearing memory from R WORLD but i cant have the game on my handset. Is it available on LG 7130 and samsung colour handsets ? Or is it available only for b/w handsets.

BTW i can access and play TIC TAC TOE under multiplayer in full colour through RWORLD, but as i said and Tanveer confirmed, only CRIC and multiplayer is available and CRIC doesnt work

I think the game url is labelled as 7130_color or something as I had seen in the jad files sometime back. DOn't know if there is a link appropriate for GRAN and that may be the cause of the problem.

I think thats completely correct ! gr8 observation pal ..

GTRAN is a new handset i think launched last month only. And we all know the guys @ R WORLD. I think it will take few more weeks (or maybe months) till all links are updated and optimized for GTRAN sets.

Thanks for clearing the issue CODE .

the game is great.. better than that new Ramson Quest.

Actully I like "Ramson Quest" more. because in Roboscape I always caught by police. :help: