Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Dual Sim Handsets From Samsung Look Good

Dual SIM Handsets From Samsung Look Good

The D880 is first up and this Dual SIM handset is capable of handling 2 GSM SIM cards in one device. It has a 2.2-inch QVGA display with a 240 x 320 pixel resolution. It comes equipped with a 3 megapixel camera, auto-focus naturally. Other features include an integrated FM radio, MP3 player and Bluetooth. It’s sleek and may look like any other Samsung phone but perfect for dual personalities, wouldn’t you say? It should be out in a month or so with a price tag of a bit over Rs. 15,000. No official information on those details yet though and according to the sources here, the phone may also be out with some more features when it’s officially released.

Next up in the Dual SIM section is the CDMA/GSM compatible N20. It’s a superb slider with a touch screen, Bluetooth, microSD memory expansion, FM radio and media player. The best part is it’ll work with any CDMA provider in the country and obviously the same goes for GSM. It also has a 2 megapixel camera.

post-8210-1204666731_thumb.jpg

wow looks are good and also features. Nokia and Samsung should bring Dual sims with all the high end features. :)

@Honest,

Do you have any picture for N20? Also, any idea about when it is going to be launched, what price, etc..?

Thanks.

oh holy **** what is it. i was thinking to go for a chineese dual sim for 5.5K and what is this i will hv to wait a ot more

^^^

You must wait & watch my dear Akshat.

Regards.

I am using Spice Duel gsm / cdma.a so so kind of product.looking for change as it is without fm , bluetooth and battery life is also so so. Am a heavy user.tell me which one to change for................