Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sougatadc

It Is So Easy To Recharge Tata Mobile

Tata has introduced online recharge facility(except Maharastra) through net-banking. Go to the site http://www.ichoose.in/etrade/recharge.jsp and put your prepaid number and you can either top-up or validity-recharge by simple e-banking steps. I have recharged a phone through it. The point is it is faster than the whole process of scratching a card, getting on the network, putting the multiple digit number through keypad leaving aside the time it takes to go to a shop and buy a recharge card. The phone got recharged instantly.

^^^

@sougata

Thanks for the really useful news my dear friend. It will be very helpful to many subscribers.

Regards.

^^^

@sougata

Thanks for the really useful news my dear friend. It will be very helpful to many subscribers.

Regards.

Is this facility a unique feature of Tata only? Or is it available on Reliance, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, AirTel also?

I'm sure it is not available on BSNL or MTNL and will not be available in near future also.

Regards..

Is this facility a unique feature of Tata only? Or is it available on Reliance, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, AirTel also?

I'm sure it is not available on BSNL or MTNL and will not be available in near future also.

Regards..

If you have an hdfc bank account, here's anoher link for online recharge

https://invas01.euronetworldwide.com/vas/hd...ilerecharge.asp

Works in IE only.

Even i was wondering why the praise?! I have been doing this for Reliance and vodafone for a long time now, using HDFC netbanking. I think there is even ICICI online recharge too, with no additional charge.

HEHEHE ; well i never recharged from shops, always online on ICICI

Online recharges are VERY convenient for sure, but I'v encountered problems. Usually they refund your money within 3-4 days, but once when I recharged using the Idea Cellular portal, and my HDFC a/c, the transaction failed and I got no refund. Hollered at both Idea and HDFC and both of them started blaming each other, and that I should claim refund from the other. After a lot of nonsense and fighting and waste of time, I finally got the damn refund after a good month or so!

Also, none of the operators is mentioning all the recharge options on their websites. At least some shop owners have a better idea about recharge options (many dont, and then you have a mess again...). But at least when you recharge in a shop, I belive you can get immediate redressal, in case the recharge dosent get through...

^^^

Yes, I agree. When I recharge via ICICI for my Airtel number, they dont have most of the recharge options available. So, I have to go to the shop only for the recharge.

Recharging from the mobile shop is a much better option... Forget the convenience, your money is important.

I tried recharging from ICICI & CitiBank to my Reliance Mobile and never got any of it. It was a refill for Rs 1100 and as usual, Reliance customer care was useless :wacko:

Edited by natjay

But was the amount actually deducted from ur a/c? If yes, did you get a refund?

Even i was wondering why the praise?! I have been doing this for Reliance and vodafone for a long time now, using HDFC netbanking. I think there is even ICICI online recharge too, with no additional charge.

The only point to praise Tata is that they are offering this online recharge facility with all the flexibilities- like choice of recharge and top-up amounts (with full range available for RCVs and top-up any amount) and choice of gateway of any bank.

On the other hand when individual bank sites offer e-recharge for different mobile networks, they fail to cope up with changes take place in RCV offers of different operators. As a result you cannot be sure whether you will get the particular recharge amount on the site or not.

^^^

My dear friends, I think if the online recharge could not be made then the amount should immediately be refunded to the a/c holder. Othewise its useless to recharge through online.

Regards.

But was the amount actually deducted from ur a/c? If yes, did you get a refund?

Yes, the amount was deducted on both instances. Took over 2 months to get it back ... Horrible experience and waste of time / money :NOTriste:

I recharged using the credit card so additional interest for a recharge I didn't even get. It's better to walk to the nearest shop, pay money and get an e-recharge. That's the last time I refilled online. Reliance is extremely BAD in dispute resolution.

^^^

My dear friends, I think if the online recharge could not be made then the amount should immediately be refunded to the a/c holder. Othewise its useless to recharge through online.

Regards.

Exactly! But Reliance CC likes to play hide-and-seek when it comes to refunding.

Edited by natjay