Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anuragemani

Blackberry Pearl Cdma 8130

Hi friends.....reliance has launched the latest blackberry model - its the Blackberry Pearl CDMA 8130, the official launch has taken place but yet to come to the stands may be in a couple of days:) but hope the damn blackberry issue with the govt. is resolved otherwise such a big waste of money for all us blackberry users:(....hoping for the best:)

Hbut hope the damn blackberry issue with the govt. is resolved otherwise such a big waste of money for all us blackberry users:(....hoping for the best:)

Dear Anurag,

The government is not banning Blackberry. Read more updates in this thread.

know the cost please?

What the web world sources told me that its around 25 K

^^^

My dear friends, if it is really priced at aroung Rs.25,000/-, then its very costly. Not much subscribers would be interested in this blackberry at this price, I think.

Regards.

^^^

My dear friends, if it is really priced at aroung Rs.25,000/-, then its very costly. Not much subscribers would be interested in this blackberry at this price, I think.

Regards.

Bro..when people are buying the world edition for 35000/- Rs. why not a pearl for 25 K ???????

Bro..when people are buying the world edition for 35000/- Rs. why not a pearl for 25 K ???????

^^^

@anurag

My dear friend, I told in my post already that I think their would not be much buyers for this handset. It was my opinion.

And yes my dear friend, you are right when people are buying @ 35000/- then they surely will by a pearl for 25000/-. But these subscribers are very rare.

Regards.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Today went to the web world....enquired bout pearl in cdma....They gave me a brochure and told that it will be coming in either last week of march or first week of april.The price is Rs24990...you can have a look for urself http://www.reliancemobile.com/blackberry/h...dma_handset.htm

Yes it is will be available for about 25k. And whoever thinks it is overpriced and no one will buy should check out the sales of the Pearl from Vodafone and Airtel. The pearl sells alot and the price is the same - 24990.

Damn Expensive with Crap and Crude Operating System which have old Linux core, Do Improvement in Touch Screen or Gesture Sensing, Very less Customisation, I would rather Suggest to for HTC Device which is World class and could get it in Good Prices

It have Best OS Windows Mobile 6 Blackberry can not dream to make such OS and Blackberry mail is Old, People are getting Google and Yahoo Mail Very nice on so many Device.

They also claim to have a Built in GPS System which other Rel BB's do not..

Fact is the Rel Network doesn't support GPS Services !

Can you believe the company mentioning GPS as a main feature just as a sales gimmick!

Can you believe the company mentioning GPS as a main feature just as a sales gimmick!

GPS WILL NOT WORK, EVEN IF YOU MAKE IT BY WAY OF ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE, IT WILL HURT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BLACKBERRY AND THE ACTUAL PURPOSE OF IT WILL GET DEFEATED.

PRAVEEN

know the cost please?

IF ANY ONE WANT I CAN GIVE 8130 MODEL FOR 23990

PRAVEEN DAGA

BB is waste of money. Its not even smart phone. May be dumb smart phone :P

GPS WILL NOT WORK, EVEN IF YOU MAKE IT BY WAY OF ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE, IT WILL HURT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BLACKBERRY AND THE ACTUAL PURPOSE OF IT WILL GET DEFEATED.

PRAVEEN

know the cost please?

IF ANY ONE WANT I CAN GIVE 8130 MODEL FOR 23990

PRAVEEN DAGA

How come u wanna sell ur Pearl ??? Any other perticular reason other than the GPS stuff ......planning to buy a pearl so asking u the pros and cons of it :)

The guy must be a dealer, else who will buy a 2nd hand pearl for 24K.

Second thing, GPS will help ppl in CDMA International Roaming.. where chances of getting lost are more..Simple.

But it will come at a high cost eg. Rs. 5 / 10Kb of Data.