Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Nokia 6265 Stolen

my Nokia 6265 is Stolen from my Car

I have Original Bill and Box with All Related Serial Number on Box i have got New RUIM and got my Service Transferred to new RUIM, Now Please Suggest what can i do of Nokia 6265

Can i blocked its Service or can Reliance Trace that Phone is Reused!

Bhai its better that u ASAP go to web world and inform

I think will be far better if u lock the number.. so that no one can make calls.....................hurry........

my 6275 was stolen from and i didnt get any support to find handset or lock it so i think u wll not get any support from cc or web world.

they can stop only outgoing calls but it is from SIM card so u cant do anything

^^^

@ Hetal

Dude you are one of good Member of this forum's ! so...... try your best for searching your old handset !

try to locate your handset with the bit help of nokia ! as they can provide you !

1st action you have to take that file a complain to a nearest police station for security !

ask nokia gallery that they can find your mobile as per IMEI Registration !

Regards

Shyam

i think reliance wont be able to help you . they normally gives call details or in high profil cases point location where it is used ; but in your case you have transferred the number to a new ruim and call details wont solve the purpose .

the thing which you can ask from reliance is that if they can provide you the rsn of the ruim or the number being put inro the corresponding esn of the nokia 6265

well hetal sorry for that

:oops::oops:

well if that wd be ur postpaid connection u cd be helped bt if prepaid then i cant say . .cm on man u r a respected senior member . .

@ imshyam

cdma doesnt have IMEI

and nokia never helps someone in theese type of cases

only go to webworld and try relocating your handset thru RSN/ESN and get it blocked. that the only thing you can do . .

Can we can New RSN which is being used in my Stolen Nokia 6265 I have Bills and Original Pachet with me !!

Can we can New RSN which is being used in my Stolen Nokia 6265 I have Bills and Original Pachet with me !!

u can trace ur mobile by the help of rsn number try to get it n then if u have any connection in RIM/Tata u may easily find out ur mobile if it is Running in the country

reliance guys normally tell that to easily , but yes if you know or get after some reliance senior person they will tell you .

Once i lost my 6265 and relocated it with the help of friend in WW.

But my luck was i didn't barred my services, and he made some STD calls.

Poor chap paid me for new phone, as he had put so many scratch on it, i didn't took that back, took new handset amount and free him.

well my phone stolen 2day in uptill in night i would able to trace it by the help of frnd in RIM .u may also find ur handset soon by tracing the call details of the phone

^^^

@Ni****h

Congrats ! You seems to be a lucky man my dear friend. As you get your stolen mobile very quickly. Take care of your mobile in the near future.

Regards.

As CDMA handsets don't possess IMEI numbers, and Tata and Reliance use handsets which have software loaded specific to the network, they should extend immediate help to their bonafide customers by locking the outgoing calls on their stolen handsets, and tracking the whareabouts when being used with same or other UIM.

This is the minimum help one can expect form the service provider company without having special contact in the customer care community.

But, one becomes helpless when the thief don't continue to use the handset, he dismantles it and sell off its parts and battery.

Regards..

^^^

@Ni****h

Congrats ! You seems to be a lucky man my dear friend. As you get your stolen mobile very quickly. Take care of your mobile in the near future.

Regards.

THx My Frnds I will definately take care of mobile in near future

i would like to suggest one thing that do get outgoing service stop on ur stolen handset becoz if the person is going atleast one call or missed call to his /her relative mobile we can easily trace the call detail by the late of 10 mins soo try to understand the thing n wish that he make a call or try to load a new gsk on ur number just he have to use the mobile

As CDMA handsets don't possess IMEI numbers, and Tata and Reliance use handsets which have software loaded specific to the network, they should extend immediate help to their bonafide customers by locking the outgoing calls on their stolen handsets, and tracking the whareabouts when being used with same or other UIM.

This is the minimum help one can expect form the service provider company without having special contact in the customer care community.

But, one becomes helpless when the thief don't continue to use the handset, he dismantles it and sell off its parts and battery.

Regards..

I second this, but wonder how many operators would actually do this.

^^^ @kshat !

dude i told only the normal way to find a handset if nokia supports !

and if in some mobile handset outsider application will work that time easy to survive with BPL's Ultimate Mobile Tracker ! Donno About CDMA !

Regards

Shyam