Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-mogul-clean-20273-a

@hetal

My humble donations sent. No words are there to express my gratitude to the work you are doing.

Keep up the good work.

@Hetalbhai u r great

U always give some new news to our member you work hard for the help to another people

I am selute to you Hetalbhai

Based on Sprint Leaked 3.49 ROM work with Radio ROM 3.39.10 +[/color]

Step 2. Then load Sprint Leaked ROM 3.49 which Contains Latest GPS Radio

T3.49.rar (Extraction Password = NotTilRelease)

Dear HEtal Bhai

THis link is not workking. So i get into ppcktichen.org. i found a file there http://ppckitchen.org/downloads/Titan_3.49_WM6.1.rar . can i use it as instead of u provided i dont know much about this thats why i am asking.

please help me

^^^

I think it is the same file and you can use it. Basic object is to write the 3.49 ROM and also to upgrade the radio. It has to be overwritten by the G Rom in any case. The link was working absolutely fine when I downloaded it. Try it again properly. The final file inside the rar file should read like -

RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.49.651.0_RS_TITAN_3.39.10_SPCS_2.00_AM_PPST_Test.exe , let it be from any source.

Edited by dkaile

Update on G Rom performance:

1. Alarm problem of 06.00 AM has disappeared after the reflashing

2. Ring Speed becomes faster if Magicall is disabled.

3. Registration code of Magicall needed

@Anupe/others

Check out my cool Customised Screen done by HTC Hom Customiser

sshot000.bmp

Edited by dkaile

how do I get my GPs working? It's not working now. using Hetal's G ROM.

@ vishalsheth : just take google maps... from that tyake menu and select USE GPS.. u should be under clear sky.. it will work like a magic :Sorprendido:

I tried when I was on the road but nothing is happening. The GPS should catch in buildings too, right? It can't find the satellites.

@hetal

My humble donations sent. No words are there to express my gratitude to the work you are doing.

Keep up the good work.

Thanx a lot

@vishal - There is definately something wrong in your ROM. Maybe it has not loaded properly or what. Or maybe you have not done the QPST settings properly as detailed in the Dummies Guide. Kindly read the first page of dummies guide carefully specially the part where GPS settings are done in the QPST software. All settings have to be exactly as detailed there.

Because GPS works PERFECTLY in G Rom specially in Google Maps.

Try doing these settings again and let us know...

Based on Sprint Leaked 3.49 ROM work with Radio ROM 3.39.10 +[/color]

Step 2. Then load Sprint Leaked ROM 3.49 which Contains Latest GPS Radio

T3.49.rar (Extraction Password = NotTilRelease)

Dear HEtal Bhai

THis link is not workking. So i get into ppcktichen.org. i found a file there http://ppckitchen.org/downloads/Titan_3.49_WM6.1.rar . can i use it as instead of u provided i dont know much about this thats why i am asking.

please help me

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME

I donwloaded the file http://ppckitchen.org/downloads/Titan_3.49_WM6.1.rar from ppckithcen but i can t find any rom updation exe file on this .rar file. how i get the updation now or please give me anyother working link

Edited by jabir

hey,

even i am facing problem with the gps...have hetal's g rom and did follow the dummy guide...but am unable to connect to the sattelites...tried checking qpst settings, but am my phone just does not enter the diagnostic mode....have been dialing ##3424#, but nothing happens, instead it dials the no and i get the reliance message: please check the no. u have dialled....

am i doing somehting wrong? please help..

@dkaile: did ur problem with wmp stop? even i am having the same roblem, it plays the song for only 4 to 5 seconds and then moves to next song

manuj

@manuj

There are direct shortcut added in progrrame menu of ur mogul under TITAN Codes folder click on Diag 3424 u go in to the diagnosis mode after flashing hetal g roam u are not able to use this with dialer.

got it:)

@vijay: thanks buddy...if i think now, looks like a real stupid question that i asked....

got my gps working..had to go the terrace to get the fix on sattelites....a question here: is it only for the first time that you have to stand under clear unobstructed sky r is it mandatory each and every time you wanna connect gps?..if so, it would be problematic in practical situations..

manuj

@manuj - Yes you have to stand out to get GPS Lock. GPS is intended for while you are on the move and not for stationary use.

Should the dummies guide be followed if I has Hetal's H ROM? that is, go through the cracking procedure? Or just load the new rom?

Edited by vishalsheth

H rom?

I know i am drunk but then still the topic says G ROM

@vishal - There is definately something wrong in your ROM. Maybe it has not loaded properly or what. Or maybe you have not done the QPST settings properly as detailed in the Dummies Guide. Kindly read the first page of dummies guide carefully specially the part where GPS settings are done in the QPST software. All settings have to be exactly as detailed there.

Because GPS works PERFECTLY in G Rom specially in Google Maps.

Try doing these settings again and let us know...

Hey can you help me with the link? I was not able to find it. Thanks. I do remember seeing it somewhere.

Just to add, in the device info it shows rom as 3.49.NO2.5066. The heading says 5067. I hope this is right.

Edited by vishalsheth

Its in the Techie Enclave. Entry by invitation only (if you are not already invited). Contact Arun,

Device info in my device also shows same as yours.

Hey,

Couple of issues i faced with my moghul.....please help

1. BT file transfer does not work from pc to moghul. am able to search moghul, but when i try to transfer a file from pc to moghul i get an eror message saying: target device does not support this service....although am able to connect and browse my pc's file on my moghul through BT.

2. Am unable to send or receive mms....everytime i try to, i get an message failed report...are there any additional settings to be done for sending and receiving mms.

3. Has anyone able to record conversations using resco audio recorder....i had set it to automatically record phone calls....but i get an error message after every call saying: unable to connect to input hardware..

please guide me through these...

thanks

manuj

Edited by manujgupta

I made a unique observation. The problem of towers/call droppings etc. are there only on reboot/reset i.e. till the time we have not used the PPC. If we use the PPC for sometime and open and close some applications, the ROM gets going and the Tower and Call dropping problem disappears.

Maybe it is due to the heaviness of the G ROM or maybe some settings inside it. Just an observation for all to work upon for the next ROM i.e. how to speed things up.

@hetal - waiting for a new faster, speedier and also fully loaded ROM (contradictions galore, ha ha ha...) :D

Another unique problem - After giving full ring to a reliance number, if he does not pick up, I am not getting the usual recorded message from reliance about the Caller not being available etc.. I only hear very light 3 beeps. Why?

Is there some way we could also receive the message on 6800 as I am doing on my Nokia/other Reliance phones.

Hey,

Couple of issues i faced with my moghul.....please help

1. BT file transfer does not work from pc to moghul. am able to search moghul, but when i try to transfer a file from pc to moghul i get an eror message saying: target device does not support this service....although am able to connect and browse my pc's file on my moghul through BT.

2. Am unable to send or receive mms....everytime i try to, i get an message failed report...are there any additional settings to be done for sending and receiving mms.

3. Has anyone able to record conversations using resco audio recorder....i had set it to automatically record phone calls....but i get an error message after every call saying: unable to connect to input hardware..

please guide me through these...

thanks

manuj

1. Using Resco Registry, go to HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Obex and create a new String Value "protocols" and input the value as "bth" and restart. Next, whenever you wish to transfer a file, just use comm manager to open beam and the transfer should take place flawlessly.

3. I record using Resco, and have not faced any problem as such. Look at the settings carefully again for any contradictions, or try changing to manual record and try to record, and then get back to automatic and see. Have you chipped in the serial? On a side note, why not contact Resco? ;) Tell them you are using a demo and want to buy, but their software is not working, so how can you purchase et al ... let them break their heads for you ... :rofl_200:

Edited by shubhanyu

@shubhanyu - Thanks mate, I was able to transfer files by bluetooth. Now only I need procedure to use ActiveSync and Rconnect by bluetooth. ActiveSync somehow did not connect. Some setting problem maybe.

Now for update on the tower/call dropping problem - IT WAS IN FACT A RELIANCE PROBLEM. Since yesterday that problem has been fully solved itself. So no matter how geeky/techie we may become, we have no substitute if the service provider is letting you down. I was reaching different inferences about why that was happening when all along the problem was at Reliance's end, which they solved after I lodged a official complaint about towers not being proper at my residence.

So go ahead hetal, make a even better ROM and we are here to lap it up...