Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vishalsheth

Call Forward Cancel

How can I cancel the call forward option? I'm not in india, I'm in USA. I cannot dial *4100 or *303. I cannot dial * nos.

usually it is *308 to cancel all forwarding .if that does not help call ..Customer Care or u can send Emails to CC to cancel forwarding

Do you mean you are roaming in USA with Reliance service? Which ROM are you using?

wm6.1. yes usa with reliance roaming. the speed i checked is not so good. I guess there are restrictions with internet. i get speed of 67/100 on dslreports.com. I've got same results in India. In international roaming on reliance, they never told me the internet connection has to be changed. I found out for the 1st time. How useless these guys are? They don't even bother to inform?

I guess Customer Care can disable it for you from their side if you call them and request.

Is it not possible to do it from mobile itself?, means disable call farwarding option in phone settings?

^^^

It has to dial "*" at any cost for doing which he says he cannot do. Try contacting CC for the same.

btw, which network does it show when roaming in USA?