Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Rworld On Gtran

who can forget that, they come up with we are working on it sort of excuse. The asc guy told me that though the software upgrade has not yet come it is expected soon and will surely address the issue of MMS. He was also aware that we are not able to save ringtones (a problem we faced earlier) and there was something to be done about that too! i am going to shift to a new handset soon but will surely not jump the gun and will take a time tested beand and model!

in my view MMS problem has to solved on Reliance servers.

it's not much related with software upgrade of GTRAN.

When will they provide software upgrade? I heard about this upgrade 2 months ago.

I have used this handset for last 6 months and I am ready to purchase a new handset. But I am finding it very difficult to choose best model.

Nokia handsets do not support Rworld; LG 6000 has problems similar to GTran. Therefore, LG 7230 with few bugs is in the top of my list.

For Reliance N191 and LG 2030 are best handsets.

I am waiting for a good quality color camera handset.

Therefore for another couple of months I hv adopted the strategy to wait and watch.

Edited by Saurav

Saurav, you better "upgrade" to RD 2030 then... :clap:

I agree, none of the new handsets seems to measure up. :D Thats why Im going to stick to my 2030 for sometime. If nothing good enuf comes up soon, might as well go GSM. Plenty good handsets there. Only number change will be a pain.

yes you r correct

changing back to 2030 will be upgrading