Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vishal Gupta

Reading Mms On The Web

Hi All,

Is it possible to view received MMS on the Web? If yes, could any body let me know URL for it?

Also, I heard it is possible to send MMS to a phone by email, any idea how to do that?

Thanks,

Prakritish

Yes u can, if u get an MMS & if u Dont have MMS Support on the Handset, an SMS is Recieved giving u a special password for each & every Message.And it can be recovered only once.

Here is the Format u get on the Mobile.

Reliance MMS

URL:http://mms.relianceinfo.com/mms/do/Legacy/

PASSWORD:42289uerrh

If your handset supports MMS ie you can recieve MMS without using RWorld, only then you can access MMS on web....if it says your handset does not support MMS....it may be because u have not recieved any MMS as yet or sent any MMS.... Just send a MMS to yourself {without going into RWorld }and if after you recieve it you can access the MMS on web also....

Hi All,

Is it possible to view received MMS on the Web? If yes, could any body let me know URL for it?

Also, I heard it is possible to send MMS to a phone by email, any idea how to do that?

Thanks,

Prakritish

Yes u can, if u get an MMS & if u Dont have MMS Support on the Handset, an SMS is Recieved giving u a special password for each & every Message.And it can be recovered only once.

Here is the Format u get on the Mobile.

Reliance MMS

URL:http://mms.relianceinfo.com/mms/do/Legacy/

PASSWORD:42289uerrh

I received a message on my FWP as follows:

FR#:2241

You have a new MMS from 093xxxxxxx

Your message key is MSG.943.995

I tried all the combinations I could possibly think of, but could not retrieve the message.

Any idea from the above message what should I enter as From, Recipient and Password.

My no starts as 08030xxxxxx.

i have lgrd 6230 which supports mms. i've sent mms on it thru the website bill.relianceinfo.com.the mms reached my phone but its not opening. only 47% is connecting and thn there is a message that receiving failed. i've been charged for the mms also. what should i do? even rel cc is not able to help me.

i have lgrd 6230 which supports mms. i've sent mms on it thru the website bill.relianceinfo.com.the mms reached my phone but its not opening. only 47% is connecting and thn there is a message that receiving failed. i've been charged for the mms also. what should i do? even rel cc is not able to help me.

Sometimes I also face similar problem on my LG 6130, I keep on trying to download and finally it succeeds.

You also try a few times....else it could be a software issue of 6230.

I recently purchased a Nokia 6235 (which is camera phone). But when I login to bill.relianceinfo.com and click on MMS, it says:

"Currently, MMS service through this portal is not supported for the kind of handset you are using ! This feature will be enabled soon."

Do I need to register what type of handset I have somewhere? If yes where?

Did you changed your rim handset from a non mms phone to this one? If so, then maybe your profile is not updated yet.

I am using 6235 fom last 1 week but i am unable to use MMS login age. it gives error your handset is currently not supported. earlier i was using N191.

Can anyone help to get my handset updated in Reliance records?

CC was useless for this.

Try sending a MMS from your mobile first. I have a N-6235. Initially I was also getting the same message, but after sending a MMS from my mobile, the link got activated.

I recently purchased a Nokia 6235 (which is camera phone). But when I login to bill.relianceinfo.com and click on MMS, it says:

"Currently, MMS service through this portal is not supported for the kind of handset you are using ! This feature will be enabled soon."

Do I need to register what type of handset I have somewhere? If yes where?

Did you changed your rim handset from a non mms phone to this one? If so, then maybe your profile is not updated yet.

Actually it started working after sending a few MMS from my phone.

Thnx.

sent a mms from yahoo mail to my new nokia 6235 and got a sms with this link http://mms.relianceinfo.com/mms/do/LegacyLogin and a password. entered the site and saw the mms there even heard the ringtone. but wasn't it supposed to be saved in the handset?

i was also facing the non availability of the mms portal but after this sms it got activated.

:help: to store the ringtones and then pictures in the handset :)

I am not able to access the Reliance MMS webpage for the last couple of days.. Did anyone else face a similar situation?