Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sabu

Htc Touch Sprint

Can i use FREE WAP on My Reliance 6275 ???

Can i use FREE WAP on My Reliance 6275 ???

If you are using Reliance connection with Nokia 6275 then It's not Free any more.... :( . Please check it with your mobile operator.

breg

S@N

@sanjeev

I used #777. Tata connection was for a friend, so cant say whether he is being charged or not. I am happy on Reliance. :)

I just converted my Nokia 6255 to RUIM. is there some way we can configure Rworld on it. Its set on some South Asian Network and not changing. Sorry for going offtopic. Email me if you have a solution.

@sanjeev

I used #777. Tata connection was for a friend, so cant say whether he is being charged or not. I am happy on Reliance. :)

I just converted my Nokia 6255 to RUIM. is there some way we can configure Rworld on it. Its set on some South Asian Network and not changing. Sorry for going offtopic. Email me if you have a solution.

Please go thru attached PRI file and load it to your 6265.

Before loading the supplied file please take a backup of your current loaded PRI settings.

Prey to God and check the RWorld :GirandoOjos: after loading the pri file.

breg

S@N

Nokia_6265_Rel.rar

Edited by s4sanju

I am working for my friend touch I am unable to go to Diagnosis mode ##3424# no go to dmrouter this phone is in original sprint rom so no titan code listed in this phone so why this phone not going in dmrouter mode?

Hi all,

Anupe is using 8GB SanDisk SDHC Micro card with HTC and according to him performance is good never seen a hang issue due to card.

He has also share that 12GB Micro card is also introduced and might be Hetal Bhai is using this.

So Hetal Bhai / Every Bhai :GirandoOjos: , if you have a data about this card, please help the forum user.

I've not seen any forum to claim the maximum storage card limit. (Obviously I've start this Topic for HTC Touch <Sprint>)

(It's been long time, I've not seen Hetal's valuable comments, might be busy in personal activities :P )

breg,

S@N

Edited by s4sanju

Sanju baba, I am using 8GB Micro SD cards on both Mogul as well as Touch. They are working great. No issue of slowness or hanging. I have stored nearly 7GB of songs :)

Also Ashok bhai had mentioned that the maximum available is 32GB Micro SD cards. He had tested it and it was working fine. Talk to Sadik Bhai, he will be able to help you out in procuring the cards.

Rajat bhai, Thanx for your input. Definitely I will be intouch with Sadik regarding this query.

breg,

S@N

Edited by s4sanju

guys,

i m facing problem with net surfing on touhc... earlier it was fine and now its hardly gets connected.

i am also facing problem of call drop. is it due to handset or network congetion?

Hey CS, if you are facing the both problems simultaneously then it might be weak signals issue. If your Touch is in very good condition (sw / hw wise) then have you faced the same issue by changing your location? If yes then something happened with your PPC. Consult with your phone provider.

(Needless to say that you haven’t tried soft-reset and diagnose the issue.)

breg

S@N

i have checked surfing where signals are the best. but no luck. it just stopped working one fine day. no idea what de issue. h/w & s/w seems no problem. everything else is working fine. alwas get "cannot connect for unknown reason." no idea what ahs gone wrong..

the call drop problem was to confirm whether any one else is facing the same or not. i asked my jiju and his facing hte same problem. network drops for a fraction of a second and gets back.

Network issues is there in reliance from last 36 hours.

My Treo also giving me probs, even my friends who using Prepay on low end handset facing major issues of this kind.

^^^

But my dear friends, I'm not facing any network issues on my side. May be in some areas their could be network problems.

Last week, I too had network issues. But from the last 3-4 days, no issues at all.

Regards.

It seems few Reliance BTS tower are not working properly in some area of Mumbai. As in other location Reliance network is working fine. I think if more users are facing the same problem as specified by CS and Sadik then you can consult it with Reliance tech team and they might help you out from this situation.

breg

S@N

Hello Dhiraj,

Steps are as below for both the Operators (I’m using Tata)

1. Install the Hetals settings (attached) Tata.rar < which includes Tata Zone, Tata Internet, Tata Internet Link file and iContact> iContact is optional for HTC Diamond looks contact viewers. Good one but shows some error while you open this application first time and will ask you to Send this error to Microsoft)

2. Download “Resco Explorer” utility from internet (http://www.resco.net/downloads/rescoexploreren_p.exe) to PC (this is ver. 2008, very nice while using on PPC and Touch featured work perfectly for this program but couldn’t got any ‘crack’ for it so be ready to use it for 7 days trial or find it’s serial nos. :NOTriste: <beware of virus infected cracks.exe files for this Resco Explorer>

3. Run the downloaded file ‘rescoexploreren_p.exe’ from your PC while PPC is connected thru USB.

4. An installation will pop-up on your PC, you can read the full agreement if you have full time ( :GirandoOjos: ) otherwise press “Yes”.

5. Select Components window will appear now, let the all option selected and press “Install

6. Now during the installation it will ask you to check the PPC screen and follow the steps.

7. Your PPC will show the applications name and will ask you to Install it. Tap on Install. (You will have to perform it for few more times for other selected components which you had selected during installation on PC)

8. After successful installation open the Resco Explorer on PPC and open the Program Files folder, now find the IOTA folder and Tap on IOTA folder for a second till the time you see the option for this folder, now click on Delete (you will be warn by system to delete the IOTA folder and it's files, please confirm the deletion of IOTA folder and it's files)

9. Now go to your PC’s desktop, press Right Click of your mouse (don’t click on any Folder / File while clicking), select New and then click on Text Document. Give the file name as “HTC_CM_Guardian.exe”.

10. Browse the PPC thru PC and copy this file to your Storage Card. Now open the Resco Explorer on your PPC and copy this file and pate in Windows directory <You will prompt for Overwriting, please Overwrite the old file with this new one.>

11. On PPC Start->Settings->Connections->Connections

12. It may show you as below

Sprint

Add a new modem connection

Set up my proxy server

Manage existing connections

My ISP

Add a new VPN server connection

Edit my proxy server

13. Under Sprint Tap on Manage Existing connections

14. Now go to General tab it will show you the name of settings for Sprint dialer. Click on Delete Settings, It will ask you to delete this connection permanently please select Yes. After that select OK button to exit from connections.

15. Reboot your PPC

16. On PPC Start->Settings->Connections->Connections, Tap on Advanced, it will look like below

Select which networks are automatically used.

Select Networks

Dialing Rules

Create exceptions for internet address

Exceptions

17. Tap on Select Networks, below options will show

Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using

Tata Internet <This will be a drop-down menu>

Programs that automatically connect to a private network should connect using

Tata Internet <This will be a drop-down menu>

18. Make sure the selection of Tata Internet for both the Drop-down menu and Tap on Ok and again Ok

19. Now again open the Connections and this time it should look like as below

Tata Internet

Add a new VPN server connection

Set up my proxy server

20. Click on Manage existing connections and you will see only Tata Internet connection with #777 now click on Edit and you will see the “Tata Internet” press Next and you will see #777 as dialing no. press Next it will show you the user as ‘internet’ and password (this is again ‘internet’ but you will see only asterisks ***) you can press Finish after this verification.

21. At the bottom you will see Proxy Settings, tap on this and make sure only right tick mark on “This network connects to the Internet”. Press OK again OK and come back to Today page.

22. Now Start->Internet Explorer (this will open default search page)

23. Tap on Menu and select Favorites now you can select AccuWeather.

24. Now you will see a small window dialing using Tata Internet with no. #777

25. Yohoo !!! :Sorprendido: page is opening. You can go to Today Page and click on Weather button, you can select the city (eg New Delhi) and Country (eg India).

26. Now you can smile…. or you can call me if you are not smiling :NOTriste:

Thanx to Puneet and Deepak :signthankspin:

breg

S@N

Sorry, yest. I forgot to mention the about IOTA folder so updated the point no. 8

Somehow the password was different i tried to change it but it is changing by it self. its showing some 15 characters long password!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vin_dost

mail me at dhirajkaile (at) gmail.com

in the above quoted post the settings are given for tata internet.what about tata zone?is it similar?also what are the charges for browsing using both tata intrenet as well as tata zone?

i have asked the same question in other thread also,but nobody has replied to it.so repeating it here also.please somebody,using tata or who knows,reply.

nobody's using tata on rimweb i presume... lol

in the above quoted post the settings are given for tata internet.what about tata zone?is it similar?also what are the charges for browsing using both tata intrenet as well as tata zone?

i have asked the same question in other thread also,but nobody has replied to it.so repeating it here also.please somebody,using tata or who knows,reply.

For Tata Wap :

User id & password is : wapuser

and proxy ip : 172.23.252.15:9401

Note : this connection will not charge you.

For Tata Internet :

User id & password is : internet

Proxy Ip is not required for using this connection.

Note: this connection will charge you 40 paisa per min.

Most of the site works thru Tata Wap connection (eg. if you are using Google map, tata wap will work smoothly for navigating the maps)

Still finding any issue, revert back to me.

breg,

s@n

Edited by s4sanju

Techies, need your help urgently.whenever i try to dial a no from my vogue the no format changes automatically to (93x)xxx-xxxx and i hear the msg, plese check the no you have dialled and disconnects.why?even when i save a no in my phone book it saves in the above format.please advise me how to change the format to normal like 93xxxxxxxx.it is urgent.

Edit to my above post.

I should bed a little detail.yesterday only i could transfer my no to the vogue.so now i have 2 phones with the same no.naturally i switched off the original one keeping the vogue active.here the problem starts.if either of the phones is off the caller hears that my phone is switched off.when both are on the nokia phone can both make and receive calls.but the vogue can make calls but doesn't receive any.even it sometimes cann't make any calls.what mig be the problem?can techies help me please?it's urgent.thanks in advance.

Thanks to Dhiraj,Sadik,Ashok and Dr Muf,from today evening finally i am able to use my vogue both for vvoice and data calls.

I thank you all for the help that you have extended to me.thanks againl