Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
babi

Ringtones For Samsung SCH N191

u can get an SMS trigger... and I can always claim. .. I did not want that

Cheers

Ashok

Hi, I've got tons of ready(converted, cut to correct size etc) to use polytones for N191. Give me ur email id if u want them
hi.my mail id is utsav84@yahoo.com i too have a sch 191 handset and would like u 2 send some tones.thanx Edited by Chirag

Hi,

I was able to send a greeting card thru R-world (MMS) to my own email address.. When i checked my inbox i got the message and sender was written as 0mymobilenumber@rmms.ricmail.com .

But when i replied the same email adrress attching a ringtone .I never got a MMS. I tried many time.. but i am not getting anything but i am still able to send email and mms to other phones.

plz help i need to upload a ringtone to my mobile... i have already made the ringtone with .mmf file.

Tajim

My set is SCHN191

Sending MMS by email to 0mymobilenumber@rmms.ricmail.com will not work now.

Edited by Arun

Try 1st smtp server though.it used to work some time back...havent tried that recently...

Any idea whether Chikka supports?

One thing is for sure though that receiving is not charged..i checked my CDR details :D

hi guys,

the mms method of sending ringtones thru smtp server doesnt seem to be working right now...

can someone using sch-n191 confirm it ??

thanx

jigar

Hi, I've got tons of ready(converted, cut to correct size etc) to use polytones for N191. Give me ur email id if u want them

hi,

could you please send me the content which you have of polytones for N191 to me on the following email id...... i am really tensed as all my friends have LG handsets and they keep me teasing. just the right ones which are compatible for N191. :)

fbronaldo@gmail.com

regards,

fubu

Hi,

I have Samsung SCH-N191 mobile. I just want to backup of one ringtone (ishqsamndr) to my computer. So, I can upload this ringtone to any other mobile in future. Please tell me how I can do this.

I have datacable for this mobile phone.

Big Thanks!

rakesh

well this is the worst thing that the ringtones cant be synchronized with PCs...i hate them..bluddy we are charged 10bucks for a download man!...afterall we have the right to save them......

please also mail me at rajelectroniks@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...