Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sundua

Is there any price change for me?

Hi Friends

I am happily using LG2030 and USBmodem to surf internet on my PC. I heard that the rates for 10KB was earlier 10paise and it is 100paise now. Is this true. Is it for R world on Mobile or it is in applicable to my case where I use the LG2030 as modem. Pls clarify

thnx

sundu

You are using "Reliance Netconnect". The price increase is only for "Reliance World" when accessing external WAP pages.

So ,, as I understand , if I access Gmail from my mobile phone directly [without PC] then price increase is applicable.

If I use the Reliance mobile phone , with usb modem cable, connect to PC , dial from PC to connect to Internet , Then Price Increase is NOT applicable. Am I right sir ??

^^^

Right, ENJOY................

^^ but kumaar, if oine acesses gmail from the mobile through reliance netconnect (like in our moguls), the price is as per the time based no?? or even there the prices have increased??

^^^

AFAIK, No changes in access through NetConnect. Only if you use WAP for accessing your emails through gmail or any other mail's web page, the charges are astronimically "introductory" at Re 1.10 per 10kb.

So, for you it will still be time based only. Continue enjoying and hope NetConnect gets even more cheaper as @mitj@in has already stated elsewhere on this forum.

@greatest

Use Reliance Netconnect as your default connection in your Mogul (where username and password is your 10 digit mobile no.) and you will be charged at 60p. per minute.

DO NOT USE Reliance Mobileworld as default connection.

Procedure for changing-

Settings-Connections-Connections-Advanced-Select Networks-(from drop down box in Programs that automatically connect to the internet should connect using)

Choose Rel NetConnect. Also click edit and check that username and password is your mobile no. and in Proxy Settings No Wap servers are enabled.

^^ but kumaar, if oine acesses gmail from the mobile through reliance netconnect (like in our moguls), the price is as per the time based no?? or even there the prices have increased??

Dont forget to disconnect once work is done. Else you are charged even for dormancy.

Thanks a lot people... :) have done the necessary changes..!!

Dear Sir,

Can you explain me tis setting for my Nokia 6265 CDMA Mobile?

Gaurang.

@greatest

Use Reliance Netconnect as your default connection in your Mogul (where username and password is your 10 digit mobile no.) and you will be charged at 60p. per minute.

DO NOT USE Reliance Mobileworld as default connection.

Procedure for changing-

Settings-Connections-Connections-Advanced-Select Networks-(from drop down box in Programs that automatically connect to the internet should connect using)

Choose Rel NetConnect. Also click edit and check that username and password is your mobile no. and in Proxy Settings No Wap servers are enabled.