Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

New Smart Phone From Palm

Handset on the way for ESN solution try.

:good:

:praise::drool::thumb: Thats Good I hope u find some way :)

I think the Treo 775p has stolen the thunder from this thread.

All members are sitting in the Treo room no 775p.

Its simple, this phone doesn't seem worth talking about although it seems more advanced - model number wise.

Yes, because it will have all the inherent problems of the Windows Mobile System as well... anyways it is a good handset, but not broken into yet....

ITS A GOOD HANDSET on paper looking at those specs of wifi bluetooth 2 and a gps with a wonderful t1omap 2430 multicore processor but one big criticism is d sluggish win mo .

there r other such pecd handsets like the diamond ,touch crusie and all and all of them suffer the standard sluggishness of win mo .....

i already have treo 755p n i don see nay reason to get this over my treo 755 ...(if only it had a palm os) .well news is that palm r due to launch their new os palm nova in early 2009 ......i hope palm gets it rite this time

Well SPC for this is out quite sometime back, still working.

Hope for the best.

Tata users can use it though.

Well SPC for this is out quite sometime back, still working.

Hope for the best.

Tata users can use it though.

so can i use one on tata?what might be the price(approx)?

heyy..any break thro in reliance??

no only works with tata

hey wat would this cost in tata network.....am really interested....

hey wat would this cost in tata network.....am really interested....

Bhai how come 2 prices? In the prev topic u've priced it at 10K?here u've priced it at 12k?

Bhai how come 2 prices? In the prev topic u've priced it at 10K?here u've priced it at 12k?

he has slashed the price

sadly these TREO handsets dont have FM

also though 800 is much advanced in features to 755 (camera etc), still see people reccomending 755 !!!

is windows mobile that bad, i guess all Nokia phones including e71 run on windows mobile :Decepcionado:

i guess all Nokia phones including e71 run on windows mobile :Decepcionado:

Bro no WINDOWS for NOKIA, SYMBIAN only

Edited by Asit

sadly these TREO handsets dont have FM

also though 800 is much advanced in features to 755 (camera etc), still see people reccomending 755 !!!

is windows mobile that bad, i guess all Nokia phones including e71 run on windows mobile :Decepcionado:

u need to use palm and windows side by side then u will understand y mostpeople recommend palm os

and no nokia till date is running on windows mobile ....i guess u need to read then u will understand y palm os is so much better than windows

even HTC Diamond is on Window 6.1 right but people are all positive about it, no1 has reccomended to go for Treo Vs the HTC :Decepcionado:

^^^^

bro, 800 is not working on reliance, only tata; hence people are recommending treo755p instead of 800

also, diamond is costing 26K from reliance and treo 10K; and treo has almost all qualities of diamond except weak browser and gps but with a faster and more responsive OS; you do the maths, which is better;

^^^^

bro, 800 is not working on reliance, only tata; hence people are recommending treo755p instead of 800

also, diamond is costing 26K from reliance and treo 10K; and treo has almost all qualities of diamond except weak browser and gps but with a faster and more responsive OS; you do the maths, which is better;

yeah but i mean why go for 755 instead of 800 - cant be coz windows 6.1 issue as even HTC Diamond is on same operating system and is a hot seller

Diamond on Tata @ 16k from sadik - windows 6.1

Treo 800 @ 11k - has wi-fi, better camera etc, on Windows 6.1

Treo 55p @ 12k - no wi-fi, weaker camera.

htc diamond is not a hot seller

secondly treo 800w comes with hardware keypad...htc diamond works on on screen keyboard ....

from my experince of using touchscreen devices using on screen keyboard ( on resistive touchscreen devices ) is pain and dam slow ...

still those who want fast proceesor/more ram and higher screen resolution will go for htc diamond

those who want a reliable phone will like palm over windows mobile

and plz stop spamming the forum with same /similar querries....i suggested to you before also that u read about the pros and cons of these os and read reviews ...u r asking this question again and agian about treo755 ( palm) and windows mobile ...

Os of both Treo and Diamond are different.

Treo is a Smartphone type

Diamond is PPC.

The version of both Windows6.1 are different.

Os of both Treo and Diamond are different.

Treo is a Smartphone type

Diamond is PPC.

The version of both Windows6.1 are different.

AFAIK Treo800W and Diamond are both touchscreen and hence both have PPC version i.e WM 6.1 Professional. Smartphone version is only in non touch screen phones...

http://www.technologyguide.com/

please visit the link above.from it,it looks like that finally palm is going to unveil it's nova os today before some invited media persons.even they may also unveil the first device running on the nova os.let's hope,palm people reveal enough details of the os to keep people interested.