Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Shay

Just Want To Know Current Price Of Nokia 6275

Hello Friends,

I am old user of Reliance and have changed many phones. Currently I am using LG 6230 which is good to use but have limitations.

Now I want to upgrade my handset to another so can any one tell me please which will be a good handset in the comparison of NOKIA 6275 ? OR is there any other handset is coming with good features. if yes then please provide info about the same.

But my final question is what it current price of NOKIA 6275 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat ?

Did you try calling to *333 for the prices of your State?

Being a RIMWEB member, we can give it to you for 8850.00 including courier charges. Normal price is 8999.00

Edited by P. K. Daga

@shay,

You can go in for PPC or Palm Treo from Sadikbhai... These are all future ready handsets and made available at almost the same cost (maybe Treo is same cost and PPCs are costlier) as 6275 with far superior features...

Edited by KumaarShah

Hello Friends,

I am old user of Reliance and have changed many phones. Currently I am using LG 6230 which is good to use but have limitations.

Now I want to upgrade my handset to another so can any one tell me please which will be a good handset in the comparison of NOKIA 6275 ? OR is there any other handset is coming with good features. if yes then please provide info about the same.

But my final question is what it current price of NOKIA 6275 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat ?

Dear Shay,

I bought Nokia 6275 almost 2 weeks ago from a multi brand mobile shoppe in Hyderabad. It costed me Rs.9200/- while reliance customer care people quoted Rs.9400/- @ webworld. Not sure how much will it cost you at your place. As for choice of handset me too wondered a lot and sought lot of suggestions and browzed through lots of user manuals of several models of different different companies but finally i concluded Nokia 6275 is the best choice i made. No doubt i find that Nokia is going low in terms of quality day by day still i would recommend you Nokia6275 only as it is a feature rich handset. Another one is Nokia 6265 with almost all the same features in it but its a mechanical slider type model and costs you around Rs.16000/- but due the sensitive connecting strip which you need to replace once in a year atlest no matter how delicately you use I would not rate it higher than Nokia 6275. Its got brilliant features which i was looking for.

Thanks

-Hussain